Pony Talk > MLP Nirvana

Flutterbye Nirvana Collection is anyone Missing

<< < (2/6) > >>

shelti:

--- Quote from: Glacia471 on January 27, 2012, 10:07:32 AM ---Was there an Italian one found with a red streak yet? :what:   
--- End quote ---

I have not heard of one but one never knows, thus this Thread ;)

Novavelle:
oh man, so much jealousy over here! those are lovely, especially that all purple haired italian, is she like one of a kind?

relcelestia:
JEALOUS!!!!!!!!

.. that is all...

PS i LOOOVEE that purple haired one!! great color combo! ^_^

PPSS
is it just me or is your argies green hair lighter than mine?? symbols too??
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

angelponies:
Hehe I think you are safe til the Venezuela ones start popping up  :P
They look great So pretty  :biggrin:

shelti:

--- Quote from: Novavelle on January 27, 2012, 12:48:27 PM --- oh man, so much jealousy over here! those are lovely, especially that all purple haired italian, is she like one of a kind?

--- End quote ---
No I believe there is another one also found in the UK, which is where my girl came from. :)

--- Quote from: relcelestia on January 27, 2012, 01:03:49 PM --- is it just me or is your argies green hair lighter than mine?? symbols too??

--- End quote ---
Her hair is lighter but it may just be faded.  I bought this gal from a Seller in the UK long, long before all the Argies started to ever show up on ebay in the droves they have.  The symbols are the same color, my picture does show them lighter then they are.  Mine also has some serious rubs on her flutters with one total missing on the left side.  When I bought her it was still on one of the Pony Id sites, I think the My Little Pony Collector site, which no longer exists that she was some sort of European pony.  That was of course since disproved. :|

--- Quote from: angelponies on January 27, 2012, 01:48:32 PM --- Hehe I think you are safe til the Venezuela ones start popping up
 They look great So pretty

--- End quote ---
I don’t think we will see any Angel coming from Venezuela, there is no mention of one on the back of the box at all.  But you never know ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version