Pony Talk > MLP Nirvana

LastG said we have Chile and Venezuela ponies?

(1/8) > >>

BridgetsMum:
I've been gone the last year so this is big news to me. Anyone have pics and details?
Tell me a nirvana story. :) *gets cocoa ready for yet another nirvana spotting story*

Glacia471:
The ones we thought may have been from Chile turned out to be from Venezuela instead, and even a few MIB ones have turned up! :frolic:

As for my story, I took a shot in the dark when the Delanys were selling off another collector's ponies for them, and bought a pony unlike any I had ever seen before. The picture was INSANELY blurry, and all I could really tell was that it had magenta and cream colored hair, white body, trotting pose, and was supposedly a Lickety-Split. The Delanys told me she was $50 and since I hadn't gotten my 3rd job at that point, that was a fairly big gamble for me to take, but I'm glad I went for it, since this is who I got~ :lovey: :lovey: :lovey:
 visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I know KKV and Ember1 have also gotten some Venezuelans, and Ember1 and Shelti have MIB ones. I can't remember who snagged some of the unfinished ones off of ebay though. :awake:

ponindepedenza!:
I did  ;)
Those ponies were sold on ebay by a toy collector who told us they were sold as bisanti ponies and that bisanti was the factory making ponies in venezuela.
He found seven of them, 3 different kinds : blue blossom, green blossom and green firefly. They don't have any holes where the mane should be, and they do have a "squeaker" inside the tail hole (but it doesn't squeak, still wondering what it is supposed to be...)
Color is strange, mixed soap-looking...
Don't know if they are unfinished, prototypes or something else like dog toys lol...

Sorry, no better pic of firefly, I don't have any on my computer. I don't like him as much as blossom  :P

kitkatvintage:
I have a Cherries Jubilee that is yellow with magenta hair. I'm not able to use the direct photobucket link from my phone... not sure if it's on my end or the site, but it's not working for me. I'll upload her pic when I can.

I actually have a second Venezuelan that I bought from a dear friend. I haven't shared her with the community yet, though... :blush:

Ember1:

Yes we do. My belief is that the NC medleys, starshine and licketys we came across many years ago are also venezuelan. The hair texture and body textures match perfectly.
By the way, My MIB Venezuelan Tootsie is currently for sale.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version