collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

What do you like the best?

BlackCurtains Crafts
6 (60%)
BC Crafts
3 (30%)
Andrea's Artsy Attic
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Naming shop help  (Read 3774 times)

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
Naming shop help
« on: November 11, 2022, 06:13:41 AM »
I'm planning on opening an Etsy shop next year. I wanted to have it done in January but with everything going on I'm way behind. I'll be selling custom ponies, needle felted things (mainly animals probably), miniatures (mainly food) and original sculptures from the whimsical to the creepy. I will probably branch out into other things as time goes on.

The problem I'm having is what to call it. My Instagram is blackcurtains_crafts and the profile pic says BC Crafts. I've been BlackCurtains online for 25 years. I sign my custom ponies as BC. All my online names are some form of BlackCurtains.

On the other hand, maybe I should use my real name instead? I thought of Andrea's Artsy Attic. It feels a little weird, I admit. It sounds more grown up and serious though. I'm just not sure what I should go with.

I asked my Facebook friends and BC Crafts is in the lead, which I like. It's short and simple, and in the "your seller info" space I think I'll be able to put BlackCurtains as my name. I'm not sure though. But I can always put it on the header.

What I plan to do when I've decided what name to use, is have custom business cards made, so I can put them in the packages.

So what do you think? What name sounds/looks the best?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal