collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Crystal Empire Ploomette a Bonus Pony  (Read 22359 times)

Offline Spike

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Monochrome
    • View Profile
Re: Crystal Empire Ploomette a Bonus Pony
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2013, 03:44:14 AM »
I actually already have Crystal pony Ploomette. I got her probably 2 months ago? I guess she was like a factory release back then because I found her on eBay and snatched her up because she looked pretty :P

popyduggan

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2013, 05:33:27 AM »
Oh boy, time to pay $40 to import another $5 exclusive. /drama

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2013, 05:38:16 AM »
Yes, exclusives ain't nice but don't forget that the USA has a lot more exclusives. Like Zecora and the entire Nightmare Moon set...
And the Funko figures.
And most merch.
And the comics.
And the decent t-shirts.
I think i spend more on shipping these days than actually buying ponies in store.
Some of those shouldn't actually count even though they are licences by Hasbro, most of those are Merch not the toys themselves. International sets seem get more toy exclusives, this would make number 7 if you don't count the Star Dreams set (which I still think was an Int'l set)... This doesn't include Target and TRU sets as I don't know how some of those are handled but I could have sworn I've seen some people outside the US state the found some of those sets, but I could be wrong x:

Edit: Also not everyone collects the merch., many of us just collect the toys xD

Than there is still Zecora (who is already not very cheap), the entire nightmare moon pack (that is huge and was not the cheapest to ship), white talking Celestia, fashion style Shining Armor/ Cadance, glimmer wing Sweetsong, glimmer wing Diamond Rose and pretty much all target/ TRU blindbag packs.

I have also never seen any of the talking plush anywhere. I mean, yes some Target/TRU packs get here (after a long time). A lot don't. Like the Celestia/ Luna fashion pack. None of the "collector" stuff got here, it never did.
So even without the merch, there is still a lot of importing for us to do. Hence why i think people going "oh noes an international exclusive, i'll never get her!" are a bit silly. I'm sure plenty of members can pick one up.
To be fare though, not a lot of US people seen some of these releases here either because of Hasbro's horrid distribution. I've never seen Diamon Rose (both the glimmer wing and the regular) and cherry pie here... I had to personally trade for those two, Zecora was an iffy one because if you didn't have a TRU you had to over price for the single online, Nightmare Moon set was also a similar situation as Zecora. Actually I haven't -seen- White talking Celestia myself. So really many of us are missing out on some things (exclusive or not).

But that's why we have the trading here on the Arena too which helps to some degree. I still haven't gotten some of the Int'l exclusives because yeah shipping and some people just charge far too much for them anyway :(
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline DaffyDilly

• Daffy loves mints
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+85)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2013, 05:51:47 AM »
Hence why i think people going "oh noes an international exclusive, i'll never get her!" are a bit silly. I'm sure plenty of members can pick one up.

I think this works both ways. I'm getting brassed off with all the TRU and Target exclusives that never make it here, but I'm more than happy to pick up any European exclusives to trade for those if I can.

Post Merge: January 05, 2013, 05:54:58 AM

But that's why we have the trading here on the Arena too which helps to some degree. I still haven't gotten some of the Int'l exclusives because yeah shipping and some people just charge far too much for them anyway :(

Please bear in mind that in the UK that we pay about $8 for a basic brushable before we even start looking at the sets! I know that some people go "OMG Rare!" and throw the price right up there, but ponies are expensive here and even more so in some other countries. That set with Daisy Dreams and the scooters (I can't remember which other pony is in there) is about $32. :(
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 05:54:58 AM by DaffyDilly »

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2013, 06:09:09 AM »
Hence why i think people going "oh noes an international exclusive, i'll never get her!" are a bit silly. I'm sure plenty of members can pick one up.

I think this works both ways. I'm getting brassed off with all the TRU and Target exclusives that never make it here, but I'm more than happy to pick up any European exclusives to trade for those if I can.

Post Merge: January 05, 2013, 05:54:58 AM

Please bear in mind that in the UK that we pay about $8 for a basic brushable before we even start looking at the sets! I know that some people go "OMG Rare!" and throw the price right up there, but ponies are expensive here and even more so in some other countries. That set with Daisy Dreams and the scooters (I can't remember which other pony is in there) is about $32. :(
I'm personally tired of all the TRU Exlusives myself but I can past most of them up because ick clones. Which is why I haven't bought very many ponies lately either, clones clones clones. Though I did forget they would be more expensive elsewhere, though it sounds like the prices are possibly somewhat similar to TRU's prices.. Bleh
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline DaffyDilly

• Daffy loves mints
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+85)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 05, 2013, 06:11:00 AM »
I think TRU is expensive whatever country you're in! >_<

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 05, 2013, 08:27:17 AM »
I will have to get one of my international peeps to snag one for me. I am just glad they are doing anything non mane 6. I think it's kind of fun making friends to help swap ponies from different countries. It's fun to brag and just know that I have special ponies that no one locally has. I just hope they release a bunch more non-mane six.  Singles, exclusives, whatever- just bring it, Hasbro!

I do have to say that I think I would be horribly frustrated if I lived in a country with no TRU. Sorry UK and Europe :(

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2013, 08:54:55 AM »
I will have to get one of my international peeps to snag one for me. I am just glad they are doing anything non mane 6. I think it's kind of fun making friends to help swap ponies from different countries. It's fun to brag and just know that I have special ponies that no one locally has. I just hope they release a bunch more non-mane six.  Singles, exclusives, whatever- just bring it, Hasbro!

I do have to say that I think I would be horribly frustrated if I lived in a country with no TRU. Sorry UK and Europe :(

There are TRUs in the UK and Europe.
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline rtattles

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+39)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Rtattles' Blog
« Reply #53 on: January 05, 2013, 09:23:51 AM »
SQUEE I WANT!!!!! I want Ploomette EVERYTHING!

Inventorising my collection @ http://rtattles.wordpress.com/
Formerly known as DebonaireThundercloud

Offline Prince Primbrose

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Quit horsin around!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 05, 2013, 09:30:07 AM »
I'm going through all my favourite Chinese sellers, trying to find a Ploomette for cheap. Sometimes they'll list new brushables or older releases for really cheap... and then other times they list Lyra Heartstrings and Trixie as "extremely rare!" for 60+ dollars... Ah well. I hope we can all get a Ploomette eventually.  ^.^

Offline Malicieuse

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • All gen collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 05, 2013, 09:44:09 AM »

That depends on the country. There is no TRU in Belgium.

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 05, 2013, 09:53:01 AM »

That depends on the country. There is no TRU in Belgium.

My apologies! :)
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline BrightIdea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 05, 2013, 10:14:18 AM »
Ploomette is seeing a release, yay!

It would truly be nice if she was available everywhere, but yay for some Europe love. Now if this possible European exclusive could actually make it to every European country this time, it would be a treat.

Offline Zenobiaa

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Just a little bit Ditzy Doo
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 05, 2013, 12:00:13 PM »
First thought:
Wonderful, now I'll need to get another M6 for the umpteenth time to get Ploomete.

Second thought:
Hold up, is that TS? I've been needing an excuse to get the adorable glasses she comes with! Maybe it's not such a bad thing after all.

Third thought:
Wait...This might be international exclusive. Noooo.

Well, at least international is better than no release at all. And maybe this means there's hope for Minty and Sweetie Blue after all.

Help me find my grail: FS :muffin: Pony/Ditzy Doo Prototype

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #59 on: January 05, 2013, 12:02:49 PM »
It could be release as a single , just like  Lily Blossom was a euro double pack release and here was a single !
hope they do release it in  USA , it would not make any sense not to ....but we will see.
so glad I got one from ebay seller from china already.
if it comes I would still like one to keep mib.
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal