Pony Talk > MLP Nirvana

Venezuelan white Tootsie

(1/7) > >>

kitkatvintage:
Ok, I've finally got photos to share of my second Venezuelan pony... white Tootsie! This pony will always hold a special place in my heart & my collection. I got her from an old friend who used to be a very active collector. Last year I made 2 visits to see my friend after losing touch with her for years. I bought a bunch of ponies from her & on my first visit, I took my Venezuelan Cherries Jubilee to share with her. While we were looking over her massive collection, I spotted this white Tootsie & said "Oh, you have a Venezuelan pony, too!". There's no doubt that this Tootsie is from the same place as CJ... the plastic, hair, & paint are exactly the same.

On my last visit, my friend insisted that her Tootsie become part of my collection.  :blush:  I sent her the payment a few weeks later, thus I didn't want to "brag" about Tootsie until she was paid off. I'm fairly certain that this is the same "weird Tootsie" that popped up years ago on ebay, since my friend was actively collecting during that time.

Anyway, here she is...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Tootsie with her Venezuelan sister, Cherries Jubilee:

shelti:
Fantastic Addition
Love both of your girls ;)
Big, Big Congrats on your Addition

SourdoughStomper:
She's very pretty! :lovey:

pinkkittywinks:
*has smelling salts ready for ladyg*

she is lovely kitkat and she looks so cute with cherries :)

love pkw xxx

hathorcat:
She is amazing!!! And she looks in fantastic condition too....congrats!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version