collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Which ghoul do you think will be eliminated this round?

Clawdeen
8 (9.9%)
Howleen
37 (45.7%)
Lagoona
18 (22.2%)
Nefera
5 (6.2%)
Toralei
13 (16%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Voting closed: May 16, 2012, 10:09:24 AM

Author Topic: America's Next Top Monster: The Ghoul Who Got A Boyfriend  (Read 6619 times)

Offline TexasGal

• Cupcake Pony
  • Trade Count: (+158)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pickle barrel kumquat cherrychanga!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: America's Next Top Monster: The Ghoul Who Got A Boyfriend
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2012, 04:30:31 PM »
I really hope you do something along the lines of this again, Tuney.  It's been so much fun to watch!  Maybe you could do one of them as their parent's original stories?  IDK.....just, something!  I love this!

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2012, 04:36:56 PM »
I really hope you do something along the lines of this again, Tuney.  It's been so much fun to watch!  Maybe you could do one of them as their parent's original stories?  IDK.....just, something!  I love this!

Well, I'd love to do another cycle. At the moment, I don't have enough new dolls to that. I only have four so far (Skeleton CAM, Sea Monster CAM, Werewolf CAM, and blonde Lala). However, once I get Operetta, Robecca, Venus, green witch CAM, etc, I'll have enough!

But in the meantime, I am thinking of running a different type of ANTM competition, wherein twelve members here are competing against one another. Basically I'd have an open casting call, and anyone could submit their best photo of a monster(s) of their choice. I would choose the final twelve participants, and then each week there would be a challenge, and I'd give the participants one week to complete said challenge. Then I'd post the pics, and either members will vote or a judging panel will decide who is eliminated. I'm not sure which just yet. I'm open to thoughts/questions/comments!

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2012, 05:59:09 PM »
OMG...that sounds like...FUN.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

Okiedokieloki

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2012, 06:01:43 PM »
I voted for Howleen to go home. To my the picture screams "awkward...", and the vibe just doesn't seem right for this shoot.

I liked Torelei's picture, though I do agree she's oozing sex an awful lot...and it doesn't help that it looks like she already took Clawd's pants XD .

Oh, and Tuney, LOVE the idea of having members compete. It MUST be done!

Obscuria

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2012, 06:58:21 PM »
I hated to do it, but I had to vote for Howleen, agreeing with the judges, it was more awkward brother/sister than romantic, sweet or sexy, the other girls did an AMAZING Job, and Lagoona looked breathtaking, LOVED her hair like that.

Offline 4Lindy

• Trade Count: (+137)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2012, 07:06:44 PM »
This was really a "deliberation"  I think I looked at the photos 10 times before I decided.  As it ended up, I had to vote for Toralei to go this week, somehow Lagoona's pic/face pulled it off for me this week! 

And for my fave, Nefera's pic is awesome, except for I wasn't loving her outfit...maybe that top with a skirt???

Other than that, awesome again Tuney!!!!   Big Hugs!

Huge Thanks to Alrak, SourdoughStomper and Mari for my Super Sweetie Siggy\'s!

Offline TexasGal

• Cupcake Pony
  • Trade Count: (+158)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pickle barrel kumquat cherrychanga!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2012, 08:59:04 PM »

Well, I'd love to do another cycle. At the moment, I don't have enough new dolls to that. I only have four so far (Skeleton CAM, Sea Monster CAM, Werewolf CAM, and blonde Lala). However, once I get Operetta, Robecca, Venus, green witch CAM, etc, I'll have enough!

But in the meantime, I am thinking of running a different type of ANTM competition, wherein twelve members here are competing against one another. Basically I'd have an open casting call, and anyone could submit their best photo of a monster(s) of their choice. I would choose the final twelve participants, and then each week there would be a challenge, and I'd give the participants one week to complete said challenge. Then I'd post the pics, and either members will vote or a judging panel will decide who is eliminated. I'm not sure which just yet. I'm open to thoughts/questions/comments!

Ooh I think that would be a wonderful idea!  You should totally do it!  I would love to see/take part of it! 

Offline Airiel

• Trade Count: (+69)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Professional Parasol Seeker
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2012, 09:54:54 PM »
Howleen looks tooooo little sister for me...  She looks like she is tackling him in a brotherly hug, not a sensual couple photo.  Of course, the photos are all awesome, regardless.  Keep up the fantastic work!!  So much fun!!

Airiel

"Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly."

Offline SkitLeDee

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Power Puff Pony
  • A silly artist trying to make in in a huge fandom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2012, 10:32:23 PM »
I voted for Lagoona because no only has Howleen been more consistent,Her photo just seems really awkward.Its not anything to me,just Clawd being all awkward.Like,"We are a couple.I shall now fall slowly on to your crotch area"And someone snapped a pic in the middle.Not even close to looking at each other,nothing.Lagoona looks good herself,yes,but this shot isn't supposed to just be about her.Howleen,on he other hand,seems coupley to me.Really.I know a lot are saying it looks like siblings,but I've actually seem couples jump to each other like this and I think it would have portrayed nicely if they were just facing each other a little more.

I wish I could have commented on the last one,my internet went out for a coupe days.(Atleast that kept me from ranting on why would ghoulia wear BLACK to a TUTTI FRUTTI challenge,but I digress)
Anyway,Absolut Vodka?Would you happen to watch Rupauls drag race,Tuney?

Anyway,I'll stop rambling now.
....I'm stuck here forever,aren't I?

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2012, 03:23:45 AM »
Yes, I started watching RuPaul! Hahaha!

And remember, y'all must blame hair and makeup when you don't like an outfit, not the models! Hehe

Offline SweetScoops

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2012, 03:45:55 AM »
I don't feel like Lagoona delivered :/ She seems a bit blend this time. Though they're all cool. Howleen looks more like a sister than a girlfriend :S
One is loved because one is loved, no reason is needed for loving - Coelho.

Offline fiwen30

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2012, 07:35:54 AM »
Oh my goodness, you guuuysss D: It looks like it was just me who thought Howleen was totally adorable in this shoot. Her and Holt look really loved-up and summery, admittedly more sweet and flirty than, say, Tor's raw sex appeal; but to me they pulled off the look of a couple comfortably in love. Whereas Lagoona and Clawd look reeling drunk to me... This might not be Howleen's strongest shot, but she's been so much more consitant than 'Goona, it'd be a shame to see her go.
Check out and Favourite my Esy shop! @ https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRedBee?ref=si_shop

Actively buying ALL My Beautiful Horses models, riders, tack, playsets, magazines etc.! PM me!

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2012, 07:40:38 AM »
Oh my goodness, you guuuysss D: It looks like it was just me who thought Howleen was totally adorable in this shoot. Her and Holt look really loved-up and summery, admittedly more sweet and flirty than, say, Tor's raw sex appeal; but to me they pulled off the look of a couple comfortably in love. Whereas Lagoona and Clawd look reeling drunk to me... This might not be Howleen's strongest shot, but she's been so much more consitant than 'Goona, it'd be a shame to see her go.

Don't worry, I felt the same way. ;) I have a strange habit of liking the dolls that the judges don't.

While I really liked Howleen, I voted for Lagoona because the positioning of the dolls seemed somewhat strange to me. I don't think Clawd's position is physically possible, and it looked painful. Lagoona's position was the same way.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 07:43:16 AM by PandaBerryInSpace »

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline dragonlady

• Master of Organized Chaos
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+191)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2012, 09:22:19 AM »
I voted Lagoona. It kills me as she looks GORGEOUS (lovelovelove her hair!) but I feel it's too little, too late; many of her pics were merely OK when compared with the other girls. I know others have said Howleen's pic didn't come across as a couple pic but neither did Lagoona's; it looks like Clawd slipped and she caught him around the neck at last minute.

I love that you picked Deuce to go with Nefara; she'd totally go there just to piss Cleo off!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 09:24:02 AM by dragonlady »

Offline SkitLeDee

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Power Puff Pony
  • A silly artist trying to make in in a huge fandom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2012, 04:07:56 AM »
Yes, I started watching RuPaul! Hahaha!

And remember, y'all must blame hair and makeup when you don't like an outfit, not the models! Hehe
I KNEW IT!Which season are you watching?Starting from the beginning or what?
....I'm stuck here forever,aren't I?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal