collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: For Sale: Bratz Doll Clothes (fits Monster High)  (Read 1341 times)

Offline Squirrelypaws

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
For Sale: Bratz Doll Clothes (fits Monster High)
« on: February 14, 2012, 10:21:25 AM »
Going through my various clutter last night, I came across a bunch of Bratz clothes. I have no use for them myself, so I thought I'd offer them here. Here are links to the pictures:

Jackets
Tops
Long Pants
Short Pants
Skirts
Dresses
Pajamas
Misc. Stuff

Everything is in good played-with condition. Some might have minor stains or dirt; I haven't attempted to clean them. If you need to know whether a specific piece is stained/dirty, just let me know. Some of the skirts have had the attached "underwear" removed. A few things had stray threads, but nothing should need repairing or anything.

I also have a few pieces that WILL need a bit of fixing:

Fixer-uppers

If you need to know exactly what needs repair on any of the fixer-upper clothes, just ask. ^_^

If anyone's looking to boost their Monster High girl's wardrobe, these clothes will fit them. Not perfectly, but pretty well.  I tried every piece listed on my Cleo doll, and here are the things I noted about the fit:

• The dresses and skirts come up a bit skimpy on Cleo. A dress that would be mid-thigh length on a Bratz is just slightly past the hips on a MH.
  • The pants tended to be a bit low on Cleo's hips and probably wouldn't stay on well during play. They would display very nicely, though
  • The full-length pants are the perfect length for MH, or very close; they all came to right around Cleo's ankles.
  • Some of the shirts also tend to come up a bit short on MH because of the taller torso. Where they'd come to a Bratz' waist, they come to just past a MH's bust.
  • A few of the shirts fit a bit loose in the bust area.
If anyone would like to see pictures of a certain piece on Cleo to see how it would fit a MH doll, just let me know; I'll get pictures ASAP.

Speaking of Monster High, I also have what I think are Clawdeen's shirt and jacket. The jacket looks perfect, but I think the shirt has had straps or ties cut off the neck.

Also, if anyone's interested, I do have some Bratz Boys clothes and several pairs of Bratz shoes. Pictures can be sent on request, I just haven't uploaded them yet.

I'm asking $2 a piece (plus shipping) for the non-fixer-upper pieces; I can negotiate a little, especially if you're buying multiple pieces. The fix-em-up ones are make-an-offer. I would prefer to sell rather than trade; there's not really much I'm looking for at the moment. And besides, I need to de-clutter my room, not add more stuff to the mess. XD

Shipping for the US will be $2.50 for any number of pieces (price covers the shipping and a padded envelope to mail in). If you're only interested in one piece, I might be able to just send it in a regular envelope depending on what it is.

I am happy to ship internationally, just PM me for shipping quotes.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 03:48:37 PM by GryffindorHermione »
**Formerly known as GryffindorHermione**
~*{Squirrely's Stuff For Sale}*~
Ponies ;; Dolls ;; Other Toys

Offline WickedWonderland

• Trade Count: (+215)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Okie Dokie Lokie
    • View Profile
    • Flickr - Pony Sales
Re: For Sale: Bratz Doll Clothes (fits Monster High)
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 12:51:25 PM »
PMing you! :)

Offline Squirrelypaws

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 03:06:43 PM »
Found a few more pieces. I'll have pictures up later tonight; I'm heading to the store right now.

Repulsive333

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 07:59:55 PM »
OH MY GOODNESS!
Pm'd you. I am interested in quite a few things

Offline Squirrelypaws

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2012, 09:47:29 PM »
Just answered your PM, Repulsive. ^_^

Offline Squirrelypaws

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2012, 01:07:40 PM »
A lot of these are still available, if anyone's interested.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal