collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Why Applejack?! WHY?! /cry  (Read 1160 times)

Offline Jupiter

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Why Applejack?! WHY?! /cry
« on: July 17, 2013, 11:31:43 PM »
Why are certain Applejack's so hard to find?  I've never seen a FS of her in person, I'll probably never see any of the official release plushies of her either. I want them but there is no way I can afford resale prices for her. I'm gonna go curl up in the corner and cry/whine about MLP crappy distribution  :bawl:

Offline BrightIdea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Why Applejack?! WHY?! /cry
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013, 10:00:24 AM »
Man, that is too bad you can't find her. Fashion style Applejack was everywhere and pretty easy to come by when she was in stores. That was a couple of years ago though, and a lot of collectors missed her because they started collecting fashion styles after she was already gone from stores.

I think the Applejack plushes are newer, so maybe she is still coming to your area. Good luck!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2013, 10:14:35 AM »
Applejack has an Aurora plushie which I just saw yesterday in person and they are adorable. Since my workplace just got them and Toywiz has them up look around for places with Aurora plushies to find one.

Duster reference]

Offline LunarEclipse

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2013, 10:16:50 AM »
I second the Aurora plush being adorable! I saw the AJ plush at Pony Fair and she was really well made. I do wish there was more AJ merch, though!

Want to trade art for ponies? || art tag on Tumblr || G1 want list || G4 want list || Vintage LPS want list

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2013, 02:53:18 PM »
It is so frustrating! She and Rarity are my favourites in FiM and they get the worst and last treatment on merch.

The only thing I would say is that almost all the plush lines do have the intention of releasing Applejack at some point, if they have not already. Even 4DE who have perhaps the most adorable plush, at a really good price, will release her at some point. And they sell online so you should be able to pick her up. :)

As for FS AJ, I still think we will see her released again within the toy line. The FS line is very popular with Hasbro; they continue to release ponies [although a lot of re releases and a lot of Pinkie] this way. Until we get to G5, I am going to think she will get a release again at some point, probably just in a wave revision though.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2013, 03:33:01 PM »
I saw the Walmart version of Applejack just the other day.  Do you want me to pick her up for you? 

Offline Summer-blade

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=100000958584055
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2013, 04:06:07 PM »
you know when FS AJ fist came out I saw slews of her in the store and thought "naw I'll get one later" thinking they would re-relase her a million times shows what I know!

lovelyjoan

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2013, 05:12:17 PM »
you know when FS AJ fist came out I saw slews of her in the store and thought "naw I'll get one later" thinking they would re-relase her a million times shows what I know!

Exactly! I wasn't going to get any of them except for maybe Rarity, but after I got my Rarity she looked so lonely so I had to find all the other ones. Applejack was my last one and I paid way to much for a MIB from Australia to have her. That experience has kept me from playing the pony waiting game the rest of the time.

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2013, 05:14:32 PM »
You'll find one; it'll just have to be after all the kids are done playing with them!  After all, there were millions produced.
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline KtKat

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2013, 06:53:12 PM »

Arrrrg, this xD   I remember holding her in my hand and wondering if I should start collecting FS or not, but by the time I had money to spend on the FS girls there was not a trace of her! :sad:

Offline Navi

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2013, 07:23:12 PM »
It is so frustrating! She and Rarity are my favourites in FiM and they get the worst and last treatment on merch.

This! AJ and Rarity are my faves, and they get so few special releases. Hasbro is like: "Pinkie all the things!"  :|

Meanwhile, my icon is Pinkie..  :P  >_<
 :heart: Minty! :heart:

Seeking Petite Ponies (trade/wish list)
Formerly known as navichan.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal