collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sticker Swap DONE! :o  (Read 28425 times)

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
Re: Sticker Swap ~Sign Up!~
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2013, 03:12:03 PM »
^O^ I love stickers. I think they are the best thing in the world to collect, cuz they are so easy to store ~ and so cute ~

u__u~ Unfortunately most of my stickers I like are just loose sticker flakes (and occasionally some sheets, but only really Japanese / Korean brands). Last time I did a private swap around the same time as the sticker swap and it was pretty great.

gyah. So tempting though.. I guess I'll think about it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2013, 04:14:05 PM »
OOOOOOOOH.  I want to play! 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2013, 05:08:11 PM »
Dazzle, I use my stickers for mail, swap packages including the wrapped gifts. I like to decorate those with stickers. I use them for shipping boxes, gifts for friends.  I love to load down my letters to friends with stickers.  We also put stickers on our calendars for special events, decorate objects with them. My mother uses them on her plastic eye glasses cases.  I also decorate my plastic bins full of toys with them.  Any time we give a gift bag we like to buy the plain ones and decorate them with special stickers.  The possibilities are endless with stickers.  When my nieces come over they usually enjoy them as well.  I have a huge box full of stickers and they are all organized by type.  I was a teacher though and stickers are just all part of the teaching experience when it comes to the little kids.

I've actually used them in swap packages too, but I don't do enough swaps to use them all up. :P   When I was a little girl I used to decorate my plastic bins with stickers too.
Sadly, the days of snail mail are very much so done for me, otherwise stickers with them would be very useful.
The conclusion I came to is, as much as I think stickers are super awesome, I don't think I use them enough to justify this swap.  I hope the rest of you all have lots of fun, however! :D
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2013, 05:18:19 PM »
^O^ I love stickers. I think they are the best thing in the world to collect, cuz they are so easy to store ~ and so cute ~

u__u~ Unfortunately most of my stickers I like are just loose sticker flakes (and occasionally some sheets, but only really Japanese / Korean brands). Last time I did a private swap around the same time as the sticker swap and it was pretty great.

:D you can put whatever you want on your application, even if its VERY specific.
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2013, 08:44:04 PM »

I adore the Japanese stickers too.  I can't read the Japanese writing so I have no idea what brands are what but the sticker art from Japan is to die for adorable. Love it. I just know the characters I love. I am certain there are probably many I still don't know about too.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 08:48:21 PM by tulagirl »

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2013, 12:32:35 PM »
YAY!  I'm in!  :)  Bought a whole of cute stickers randomly while I was out shopping yesterday to prepare for my partner!
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline WhispersOfTheWind

• Trade Count: (+183)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2013, 12:38:44 PM »

I'm always willing to do another private swap! :) 
:lovey:

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2013, 02:15:07 PM »
Count me in! I love stickers. The front of my laptop could always use a few dozen more!

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2013, 05:59:18 PM »
*pokes this* need more members! xD

and hawaiian rain that is so true xD my laptop has tons of game stickers all over it rofl!

Offline Foxfire

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
  • Mad Woman with a Blue Box
    • View Profile
    • Foxfire's Finger Paint
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2013, 08:51:34 AM »
I'd love to but I don't meet the feedback requirement. Maybe I'll get some trades in before signups are over...

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2013, 01:29:17 PM »
These are some of my collection.  There are some stamps in there too because I save the ones I like. 

I miss the days when I could go to the hobby shop and buy stickers by the square.  10¢ a square. 

Oh my goodness I am so wanting the russian nesting dolls stickers.  Those are on my wanted list lol.  So cool.  I have a huge crate full of stickers. I would almost be embarrassed to show everyone just how many I have lol.  My collection has quite a few vintage as well.  I remember the stickers on a roll.  I use to buy those.

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2013, 01:47:21 PM »
These are some of my collection.  There are some stamps in there too because I save the ones I like. 

I miss the days when I could go to the hobby shop and buy stickers by the square.  10¢ a square. 

Oh my goodness I am so wanting the russian nesting dolls stickers.  Those are on my wanted list lol.  So cool.  I have a huge crate full of stickers. I would almost be embarrassed to show everyone just how many I have lol.  My collection has quite a few vintage as well.  I remember the stickers on a roll.  I use to buy those.

ROFL those were the first stickers I noticed too, Marigold better keep track of her stickers because they might go missing some day *Points at Tula* she took them not me!
hehe anyway, I recently tried to sort out A box of stickers... it turned into a big mess and after sitting on my work counter for 3 days I decided to just put them back in the box because I needed to do laundry xD. heres some pics.
(these are my unsorted from last year T.T I'm not obsessed i swear)

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2013, 02:01:53 PM »
OK seriously don't tell everyone what I took...I am trying to get away with those stickers before she notices. :whistle: (wink) ROFLOL

True, I have more than you....please don't ask me to prove it.  Taking it all out and putting it back up again will give me fits. I have all my stickers organized by theme and then they are in these envelopes..big ones.  I even have temporary tattoo collection with them lol. OMGoodness I want that little Panda sticker in the middle!!  Is that a puffy? So adorable. :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2013, 02:04:26 PM »
Tula, you should show us!  Then we can drool over your stickers!

Vampiress,  do you collect patches too? I see what I think is one.

The nesting dolls are really cute in person.  I really like Russian nesting dolls in general, so I had to have some stickers.   *hides them from Vampiress*

I have a variety of stickers, not just the kawaii kind, but these are the only ones I have out right now.  The rest are in books.  Tula you sound like you have way more than me, but I so want to see the massive stickery piles. 

You are all going to be fun shopping for!

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2013, 02:39:40 PM »
rofl tula these are only what i collected last year T.T iv got boxes and boxes of stickers that are already sorted. (my friends think im crazy) you might recognize a LOT of them that you sent me in our private swap last year haha. also iv been looking at them for like 10 minutes and I cannot find the panda sticker you're talking about. LOL

edit: OMG i found it haha this is like playing Ispy ROFL yes he is sort of puffy, i got those 3 sheets from Sweden maybe? im not real sure, it was someone here at the arena but i cant remember >.< the frogs that are kinda hiding remind me of the keroppi frog haha i love them.

Marigold I do sort of collect vintage patches, but there are none in these pictures :p, what you might be seeing are the Boyscout stickers? they are layered/3D paper xD I got them because im a co-leader of my sons troop and we do make scrap book pages for the bigger events haha.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 02:43:52 PM by TrueVampiress »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal