collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ~Out Now and Coming Soon ~  (Read 146705 times)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Re: ~Out Now and Coming Soon ~
« Reply #885 on: November 30, 2022, 05:08:25 PM »
https://www.mlpmerch.com/2022/11/images-found-of-opaline-and-zipp-wing-surprise-.html?m=1

Look what someone on the trading post found. And thanks mlp merch. Opal is smug and pretty, and I'm a sucker for a fun gimmick so I'd like to pick up Zipp and customize my old one.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Delphian

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Depends Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: November 30, 2022, 05:22:08 PM »
Torrid has 2 MLP things up for sale right now. A t-shirt and a v-neck sweatshirt.

Tshirt: https://www.torrid.com/product/my-little-pony-classic-fit-cotton-crew-neck-ringer-tee/18905094.html?dwvar_18905094_color=PINK

Sweatshirt: https://www.torrid.com/product/my-little-pony-cozy-fleece-v-neck-sweatshirt/18904917.html?dwvar_18904917_color=MULTI

I tried on the shirt in store and it's really thin. I didn't care for it. I did buy the sweater though and I love it! I have no idea why there are so many bad reviews for it online, but as you can see, it's pretty much a typical oversized sweater. Fits nicely with lots of room and the sleeves end right at my wrist. The colors on Torrid are pretty accurate so don't mind the kind of oversaturated colors in my pic. I usually wear a size L/0 and I bought this sweater 1 size up because I wanted it to be loose.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: December 01, 2022, 07:13:40 AM »
Oooh, that sweater is so pretty! I love how they did their eyes.

Opaline is probably the first G5 pony that's made me stop and get a closer look. I LOVE that deep purple shade!! Great to see some villains too, especially this early into the line. I don't think I need her, but I like her.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: December 01, 2022, 03:13:45 PM »
Showed my daughter Opaline, she thought she looked like the snobby purple fairy in Tinkerbelle.

Torrid has 2 MLP things up for sale right now. A t-shirt and a v-neck sweatshirt.

Tshirt: https://www.torrid.com/product/my-little-pony-classic-fit-cotton-crew-neck-ringer-tee/18905094.html?dwvar_18905094_color=PINK

Sweatshirt: https://www.torrid.com/product/my-little-pony-cozy-fleece-v-neck-sweatshirt/18904917.html?dwvar_18904917_color=MULTI

I tried on the shirt in store and it's really thin. I didn't care for it. I did buy the sweater though and I love it! I have no idea why there are so many bad reviews for it online, but as you can see, it's pretty much a typical oversized sweater. Fits nicely with lots of room and the sleeves end right at my wrist. The colors on Torrid are pretty accurate so don't mind the kind of oversaturated colors in my pic. I usually wear a size L/0 and I bought this sweater 1 size up because I wanted it to be loose.

That rainbow pony shirt looks comfortable.

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: December 02, 2022, 07:40:31 PM »
I like that sweater! :)

Offline SunPony

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: December 03, 2022, 07:50:50 AM »
https://www.mlpmerch.com/2022/11/images-found-of-opaline-and-zipp-wing-surprise-.html?m=1

Look what someone on the trading post found. And thanks mlp merch. Opal is smug and pretty, and I'm a sucker for a fun gimmick so I'd like to pick up Zipp and customize my old one.

Oh maybe that means they will release a Misty toy, too!  I really like her character design.  And I do think they did a good job with Opaline's face...and hairstyle.

Also spotted: a new mini world magic set with Hitch and all his critter friends: https://www.mlpmerch.com/2022/12/critter-corner-mini-world-magic-set.html
Thanks to Shimmlight for the new avatar image  :biggrin:

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: December 03, 2022, 09:33:59 AM »
If they're making ponies with flappy clear wings, it would be a good gen to reintroduce flutter ponies.

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: December 04, 2022, 07:58:38 PM »
If they're making ponies with flappy clear wings, it would be a good gen to reintroduce flutter ponies.

I 100% agree, but I don't think this gen could think up anything that interesting. :P
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: December 05, 2022, 07:15:51 AM »

I 100% agree, but I don't think this gen could think up anything that interesting. :P

Good point.

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: December 07, 2022, 05:14:33 PM »
New Chinese human-ized G4 figures:
https://www.mlpmerch.com/2022/11/hello-miniworld-blind-bag-figures.html

They're kinda cute. I wouldn't mind getting the Pinkie.

Also this month's Egmont magazine has a Hitch figure + playset! He has a stupid Dreamworks face and I kind of love him :silly: But seriously, why does ALL the official art of this guy have him doing that stupid face?! :P

Offline hilamb

• Myrskyisä yö poni
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dreamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: December 17, 2022, 03:24:37 AM »

Aww I really wouldve bought that, but it dosent accept my european phone number.
The sweatshirt is really cute.

Thank you :heart:

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: December 22, 2022, 12:41:19 PM »
Is it just me or does anyone else think it's weird we didn't see a rush of pony toys before the holiday shopping season? I wonder if G5 is doing well or not for Hasbro...
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline starrynights

• Takara Fakie
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Tinsel Enthusiast, Fakie Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: December 22, 2022, 03:16:50 PM »
Is it just me or does anyone else think it's weird we didn't see a rush of pony toys before the holiday shopping season? I wonder if G5 is doing well or not for Hasbro...
I find it very odd too...

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: December 22, 2022, 03:35:47 PM »

That's probably partly hasbro's fault for sticking with the bad business mode, of a hundred of the same few characters. Self fulfilling prophecy and all that. That's my theory.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2022, 03:37:22 PM by Leave a Whisper »

Offline Ragamuffin

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #899 on: December 24, 2022, 04:09:26 PM »
I went to Target for the first time since 2020 and all of the toys are totally sold out except MLP, which is completely stocked. I was thinking "well, at least ONE of these empty spots HAS to be MLP", but no... I checked the tags and they weren't. Nobody wants these toys. :lookround: Walmart still has all of the Sunny plushes from last year, boxes and boxes of them, on the shelf. There's so many they had to put excess boxes on the top shelf. Not only that, if you look at Walmart, Amazon, etc toy catalogues for Christmas MLP gets a single dinky showing on a page showing off other more interesting toys. LOLs and Rainbow Highs get full pages, MLP gets a single little picture of Jazz Hooves alongside 20 other brands and that's it.

2022 in general has been terrible. What have we gotten this year? Jazz and MWM? That's it? And one more wave of identical looking poseable figures? Zero brushables aside from the styling size. They had a whole Christmas special and no.... Christmas toys? :lookround: Even Best Gift Ever had some toy stuff, even if it sucked.

We're in Year2 and we haven't gotten any like... birthday cakes or real party supplies. There have been some paper plates or whatever in some countries at most. Maybe Year3 we'll get something. Anything? Birthday cards? Stockings? Easter baskets? VALENTINES? Any sort of merchandise? Hello? Everything I see is still G4.

We do have a few Christmas ornaments but to be honest everything from G5 is lackluster. They use the same models for everything. Even if it's third party, everything is identical. Even G4 was marginally more exciting because everyone had to make their own sculpts for the characters. Now they just use the same thing over... and over... and over... and over... and over...

Like what's the problem? Is G5 actually doing bad? Does Hasbro not have faith?

MLP's 40th is coming up. Just days away, even. Hasbro, pick up the pace! Have some passion! Show some respect! Though I expect all of that from Basic Fun instead...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal