collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ~Out Now and Coming Soon ~  (Read 146963 times)

Offline RoseNoire

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • pony count : 243
    • View Profile
Re: ~Out Now and Coming Soon ~
« Reply #330 on: January 31, 2021, 05:41:47 AM »
Canenco will be releasing G5 plush, jewelry, and make-up for kids in their typical stomping grounds.

I am dead in the water since that article said G5 will make more products one needs during these unstable times and one of the first things announced is bling and make-up for kids. Yes, that's what a family on low income needs during the pandemic, not soaps, masks or even some kind of baking set to make your own bread - nah, your daughter needs to practice her contouring :lol:

Gotta look fab' in our post-apocalyptic future.  :lol:
(Jokes aside, I'm not a huge fan of makeup for kids but that's a whole different subject)
Rusty/frizzy pony restoration tutorial
Drink'n'wet pony restoration tutorial
G3 Twist and Style petal parlor thorough cleaning
My collection | My drawings
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
-> Made by Witchvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
-> Made by Starrynights

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: January 31, 2021, 09:38:27 AM »
Canenco will be releasing G5 plush, jewelry, and make-up for kids in their typical stomping grounds.

I am dead in the water since that article said G5 will make more products one needs during these unstable times and one of the first things announced is bling and make-up for kids. Yes, that's what a family on low income needs during the pandemic, not soaps, masks or even some kind of baking set to make your own bread - nah, your daughter needs to practice her contouring :lol:

(Jokes aside, I'm not a huge fan of makeup for kids but that's a whole different subject)

I dunno what's so bad about makeup for kids. Kids like coloring and want to color on themselves. Better to use something made for skin instead of markers. The only thing I can see objectionable is how it isn't seen as acceptable for boys to do.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: January 31, 2021, 10:50:42 AM »

Yeah, I'm with you. I disagree with how make-up is pushed on little girls in this playful way. Same thing for babydolls and practicing how to be a mommy. Let kids be kids.

I vowed for 2021 not to derail threads with my soapbox rants quite as often, but this is such a pet peeve of mine:
Make-up is not about creative expression in kids. If it was it would be pushed onto boys just as hard. It's about preparing girls to buy beauty products and obsess about their faces and how pretty or ugly they are (which then turns into buying even more beauty stuff).

About coloring... as a kid I had coloring books and actual finger and facepaints. Not some Toddlers and Tiaras Little Miss Pretty Tiny Topmodel stuff. A kid can paint her face with nontoxic colors without trying to look like mommy (or let's face it, some youtube MUA). End of rant, I swear.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: January 31, 2021, 11:47:59 AM »
Nail polish and a touch of lip gloss are ok for the little ones. Anything else can wait till they're probably 12 or 13, if they want.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2021, 01:12:00 PM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline otocolobus_manul

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Hope shines eternal
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: January 31, 2021, 12:40:33 PM »
Cat themed huh? Well that proves it. Hasbro is sick of ponies and is trying to get us all accept to accept the musical debut of My Wacky Kitty.
My Wacky Kitty comes in eight delightful colours, complete with groomable tails.
My Wacky Kitty: Crazy Treehouse with Pawla & Squeak the mouse.
My Wacky Kitty: Calico Kittys. Kittys in three colours!!!
my Wacky Kitty: Tiger Tabby Kitties. Kitties with contrasting stripes!!!
My Wacky Kitty: Fur Soft Kitties. Kitties with soft fur!!!
My Wacky Kitty: Loopy Tails Kitties. Extra long tails for more grooming & styling pleasure!!!
My Wacky Kitty: Kitty-Tastic Parlour with Silky & Chirp the budgie.

I know, off topic lol but couldn't resist...
I'll take 10. Of each

I'll take your entire stock!
looking for this Calico Critters/Sylvanian Families coat rack!
New sales/trade thread: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,378291.0.html
Wishlist: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,360893.msg1319821.html#msg1319821

Offline Purpleglasses

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: January 31, 2021, 09:56:29 PM »
Those gem ponies are growing on me! Speaking of blind bags, I’m curious, did anyone see wide releases of the Potion Surprise blind bag batch 2 set? The little balloon shaped guys? I had a look back through the rest of this thread and didn’t see much mention of them. I was really looking forward to those ones and haven’t seen them anywhere near me. Targets everywhere had batch 1 earlier last year but those didn’t appeal to
me much and the second set did not seem to be well distributed. I saw a box of batch 1 of the potion surprise blind bags pop up at a Fred Meyers recently, and since they sometimes seem to get toys after they’ve finished their main distribution run at other stores I’m wondering if I’ll see more. Has anyone seen the batch 2 ones popping up in dollar stores, Tuesday Morning, etc? Is there anyone living in a place that is simply drowning in little round balloon horses that doesn’t want them, and maybe we could work out a trade? I’ve got a few G1 doubles, hit me up!

To add helpful info here, I also saw a WALL full of potion surprise brushables  in the toy section of a local Ross earlier this week, going for $1.79 each! Good time to stock up if you want to try customizing some, perhaps!

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #336 on: February 08, 2021, 09:20:11 PM »
Went to Joann's today and found a G4 Diamond Painting kit. It was $30 (on sale, too! I think normally $40) so i skipped it.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline starrynights

• Takara Fakie
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Tinsel Enthusiast, Fakie Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: February 12, 2021, 06:21:03 PM »
Those gem ponies are growing on me! Speaking of blind bags, I’m curious, did anyone see wide releases of the Potion Surprise blind bag batch 2 set? The little balloon shaped guys? I had a look back through the rest of this thread and didn’t see much mention of them. I was really looking forward to those ones and haven’t seen them anywhere near me. Targets everywhere had batch 1 earlier last year but those didn’t appeal to
me much and the second set did not seem to be well distributed. I saw a box of batch 1 of the potion surprise blind bags pop up at a Fred Meyers recently, and since they sometimes seem to get toys after they’ve finished their main distribution run at other stores I’m wondering if I’ll see more. Has anyone seen the batch 2 ones popping up in dollar stores, Tuesday Morning, etc? Is there anyone living in a place that is simply drowning in little round balloon horses that doesn’t want them, and maybe we could work out a trade? I’ve got a few G1 doubles, hit me up!

To add helpful info here, I also saw a WALL full of potion surprise brushables  in the toy section of a local Ross earlier this week, going for $1.79 each! Good time to stock up if you want to try customizing some, perhaps!

Sadly, no. They never were released around here. It's too bad because I wanted discord.

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: February 14, 2021, 03:11:25 PM »
Where are people finding that molded hair PL set? The one with Twilight, Starlight Glimmer etc? Is it a Target exclusive?

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #339 on: February 14, 2021, 04:42:13 PM »
Where are people finding that molded hair PL set? The one with Twilight, Starlight Glimmer etc? Is it a Target exclusive?
I'm pretty sure I picked mine up from Amazon when it was first released? Or Target, but this was a few months ago by now. Never saw it in stores.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Wardah

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile

Av by Moonflower.

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #341 on: February 19, 2021, 09:37:40 AM »
I really hope I can get my hands on some of these-they're so adorable! It may be worth it to me to get a whole box for myself. :) I'll think about getting two boxes/looking at prices when the time arises to distribute here.

Sig by Starscout <3

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: February 19, 2021, 10:24:15 AM »
Oooh, they're super cute! :>

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: February 19, 2021, 12:02:39 PM »
*yawn* More mane suxx. Is hasbro capable of making anything besides that?
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Wardah

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: February 19, 2021, 02:45:37 PM »
*yawn* More mane suxx. Is hasbro capable of making anything besides that?

It's not Hasbro, it's third party merch based on FIM. That said if these are successful I can see them branching out into other fan favorite characters like Trixie and Luna.

Av by Moonflower.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal