Pony Talk > Pony Corral

~Out Now and Coming Soon ~

<< < (4/255) > >>

Ponyfan:

--- Quote from: tailrustedtealeaf on August 14, 2020, 09:15:24 AM ---Real item you can purchase right now in your local grocery store:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

--- End quote ---

Is this one of those character juice bottle caps?

Ponyfan

tailrustedtealeaf:

--- Quote from: Ponyfan on August 14, 2020, 11:56:23 AM ---Is this one of those character juice bottle caps?

Ponyfan

--- End quote ---
Yep! She was a Series 6 Three-Pack. I was training cashiers and saw it while gathering stuff to practice scanning. The package I saw came with a normal RD and Fluttershy topper. There's a chance to get a silver Pinkie Pie as well. I spent about an hour trying to get my trainees to see what it was...and then I squished the box a bit so I could check the ear color through the hole in the top.
I'm really curious to see if they'll make other tops like this. Certainly wasn't expecting it!

Zapper:

--- Quote from: tailrustedtealeaf on August 14, 2020, 09:15:24 AM ---Real item you can purchase right now in your local grocery store:
[/img]

--- End quote ---

Make America 20% cooler again.

Honest question, do Americans usually give kids flag themed gifts on 4th of July? And why not use Twilight, she already has stars on her butt. Or was RD chosen because she is technically airforce and is therefore more patriotic than pagan monarch Twilight? :lol:
I just want to understand your culture.

Lol

tailrustedtealeaf:

--- Quote from: Zapper on August 14, 2020, 02:39:09 PM ---Honest question, do Americans usually give kids flag themed gifts on 4th of July? And why not use Twilight, she already has stars on her butt. Or was RD chosen because she is technically airforce and is therefore more patriotic than pagan monarch Twilight? :lol:

--- End quote ---
Here's a fake-transparent PNG that I remember seeing a lot of around Season 1, RD salutes in one episode and everyone took that and ran.

That's probably why she was chosen, also because patriotic bronies do seem to attach to her more than the others.
As for 4th of July...not so much dedicated gifts as much as just "We have a barbecue, here's some glow sticks and a shirt to wear for fun. Also here's some sparklers."
I don't think kids really care much for the flag unless they've been brought up to, it is such a strange thing to create that I'm 100% sure was influenced by the saluting Dash and how popular it was a bit ago. I was only so excited about it cuz it's such a strange thing. XD

Zapper:

--- Quote from: tailrustedtealeaf on August 14, 2020, 02:54:27 PM ---I don't think kids really care much for the flag unless they've been brought up to, it is such a strange thing to create that I'm 100% sure was influenced by the saluting Dash and how popular it was a bit ago. I was only so excited about it cuz it's such a strange thing. XD

--- End quote ---

It's something you should hold on to for a while and then sell to any overseas Brony at inflated price. I doubt other countries will get an American Flag Dash head you can drink from :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version