Pony Talk > Pony Corral

~Out Now and Coming Soon ~

<< < (240/250) > >>

Tropical_Sunset:
Offering my perspective as a parent, I've been greatly disappointed in the quality of MLP toys for some time. Even if they're just for kids, the gross hair they're using that gets ruined so easily made my little girl cry because she couldn't even get a brush through it. She was 4 and she cared about quality.
 :shrug:

Parents are the target market, even before kids. If G5 offered a wider variety of characters, I'd buy more ponies for my kids. But they have the main 5, we can't find Misty anywhere, so we're basically done with the entire gen lol. Can't buy ponies for my kids' friends' birthdays either since there's just too few characters to risk getting a repeat for someone. So I just don't buy My Little Pony. Well done, Hasbro.

lonewolf:

--- Quote from: Tropical_Sunset on February 17, 2024, 02:22:46 PM ---Offering my perspective as a parent, I've been greatly disappointed in the quality of MLP toys for some time. Even if they're just for kids, the gross hair they're using that gets ruined so easily made my little girl cry because she couldn't even get a brush through it. She was 4 and she cared about quality.
 :shrug:

Parents are the target market, even before kids. If G5 offered a wider variety of characters, I'd buy more ponies for my kids. But they have the main 5, we can't find Misty anywhere, so we're basically done with the entire gen lol. Can't buy ponies for my kids' friends' birthdays either since there's just too few characters to risk getting a repeat for someone. So I just don't buy My Little Pony. Well done, Hasbro.

--- End quote ---

I've been to 3 different Walmarts a few times since December. And none of them have had any  ponies aside from one that had a bunch of little G5 Izzy keychain sets in clearance, and  fakie ponies. Likewise my Dollar General put the ones they had in clearance (and I recently got what was probably the last pony thing they had: A G4 Rainbow Equestria favorites BB size set for $10, marked down from $20 ).  It's not looking good IMO.

Gator:
I’m surprised no one has posted here yet, but on some of the Facebook pony groups someone has posted a picture of a supposed 2024 Hallmark G1 ornament.  It is… another Cotton Candy🙄 but in holiday garb.  I will buy her, but still wish it was a different pony😆

Barnacle_lady:
I am not on Facebook :)

Carrehz:
I can't find a link to her that I can post on here, but I just found her via Google and omg she's adorable!!! Her pose looks so cute! Definitely a must-have <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version