Pony Talk > Pony Corral

Tex's bed-head - Halp!

(1/4) > >>

Kaeldre:
This Tex... xD

His hair was messy when I got him and this is my second attempt at taming his wild mane.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

And that was AFTER leaving his hair wrapped up in a napkin scrap while it dried. xD  I just can't with with this guy.

I did the same thing for Masky today and she came out perfect.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

babystarz:
ROFL poor Tex! That is a serious cowlick.

Baby Sugarberry:
Oh dear, poor Tex! *chuckles*
Have you tried soaking his forelock in really really hot water before wrapping it?  That's how most people do their permanent styling.  You can get away with just regular water (sometimes even dry) when the factory set is still pretty much there, but some ponies need more help.

Kaeldre:

--- Quote from: Baby Sugarberry on March 12, 2012, 04:40:35 PM ---Oh dear, poor Tex! *chuckles*
Have you tried soaking his forelock in really really hot water before wrapping it?  That's how most people do their permanent styling.  You can get away with just regular water (sometimes even dry) when the factory set is still pretty much there, but some ponies need more help.

--- End quote ---

I just used warm water.  I'm kind of afraid to use the boiling water method because I want him to keep at least some of his factory set.

Baby Sugarberry:
I'd dip just that forelock, it doesn't look anything like how it should right now.
If boiling water concerns you, boil some in a kettle and pour it in a cup, let stand a little bit, then dip and wrap it along side his face, the way BB's were packaged.  If that still doesn't tame the unruly forelock you can always step things up to hotter water. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version