Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

I want to brag about my new Beanie Boo!!

<< < (2/3) > >>

ringwraith10:
Wow, I didn't realize there were so many different owls! Cool! :)

Einhornbaby:
OMG how cute :D I LOOOOOVE that color, its amazing, kinda orange / pink... such a great color! And I love her box, its super cute!

I adore these owls too and I have somehow started to collect them it seems... one by one comes sneaking in lol. Got the blue one from your sig first, then a Halloween one with the "bearded face", then another and another and...
Christmas brought me the sidefacing silver one, grocery shopping last week and a brown one moved in... lol; I guess I can call it a collection o.o ... well Beanie Boos in general, as I have a ghost and a lynx too :P Gosh these little creatures are soo cute!!

EnaRocketQueen:

--- Quote from: Einhornbaby on January 20, 2017, 03:31:47 AM ---OMG how cute :D I LOOOOOVE that color, its amazing, kinda orange / pink... such a great color! And I love her box, its super cute!

I adore these owls too and I have somehow started to collect them it seems... one by one comes sneaking in lol. Got the blue one from your sig first, then a Halloween one with the "bearded face", then another and another and...
Christmas brought me the sidefacing silver one, grocery shopping last week and a brown one moved in... lol; I guess I can call it a collection o.o ... well Beanie Boos in general, as I have a ghost and a lynx too :P Gosh these little creatures are soo cute!!

--- End quote ---

Thanks, I should take a better pic of their box some time and share it! I've got the bearded owl, Midnight he's called. Pic:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I usually use the names they come with though I've changed a couple, my Owlette became Rain because I thought it suited her colour (I think she's the silver one you mean?). I have two brown ones too, Wise and Sammy.

Snapdragon:
Oh man, I think the Beanie Boos are pretty cute, but I LOVE the Beanie Boo owls!! I love owls in general, and I think the big-eyes are so well suited to them!! :heart: I had no clue there was a Justice exclusive, or that there were sooooo many of them!! :O I have like, 5, and I thought I had most of them! XD

Can I ask who the lilac owl in the bottom-right corner of your sig is? They seem to have a heart on their chest, and they look very unique! :O

EnaRocketQueen:

--- Quote from: Snapdragon on January 21, 2017, 08:28:39 PM ---Oh man, I think the Beanie Boos are pretty cute, but I LOVE the Beanie Boo owls!! I love owls in general, and I think the big-eyes are so well suited to them!! :heart: I had no clue there was a Justice exclusive, or that there were sooooo many of them!! :O I have like, 5, and I thought I had most of them! XD

Can I ask who the lilac owl in the bottom-right corner of your sig is? They seem to have a heart on their chest, and they look very unique! :O

--- End quote ---

Ah, that's Grace. She's not a Beanie Boo, she's I suppose the equivalent of an mlp fakie. My mum got her for me from Tesco (a UK supermarket), as she mistook her for a real Boo! It says "Peepos" on her tag but I can't find out much about her online so I don't think it's a well-known brand. Here's a better photo of her:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

There are 19 owls released so far, and another one coming soon who I can't wait to get!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version