collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: WM posters, General Question for overseas members  (Read 319 times)

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Trade Count: (+134)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
WM posters, General Question for overseas members
« on: August 26, 2012, 10:35:20 AM »
I was able to get several extras of the 4 WM posters (Equestria map, season 2 cast, villian cast, royal wedding).  I know many overseas members were interested in them.  So I'd like some thoughts from other members how to go about offereing them on here.

Firstly, yes I got them for free.  BUT in order to ship them overseas I will have to go to quite a bit of effort and spend money to get tube mailers (they are around $3-$5 each).  Plus overseas shipping should be be around another $3-$10 depending on the country.  I plan to get actual prices, but I wanted to gauge interst here first. 

One thought I had was to offer them to overseas members at a flat rate that included shipping and the mailer.  Maybe $10-$15 for all 4 posters + shipping overseas in a mailer?  I know I paid $15 + shipping for JUST the comic con poster (which was free at the event).

So, open for discussion, thoughts?
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: WM posters, General Question for overseas members
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2012, 11:06:59 AM »
I think all you have to do is suss out how much you want to charge for the poster and then it should be maths...

$? how much you want for the poster + $5 for packaging + $? for shipping = how much to be paid.

The problem with a flat rate is shipping to some countries could get expensive so you would be better calculating shipping per purchase. Add that to your cost for packing and the cost for the item. You can always discount per poster if someone buys multiple and likely shipping and packing remains the same as long as someone takes 4 or less posters. Should be simple enough :)

Good luck and thats lovely of you to try and help people out!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal