Pony Talk > Introductions

Flutter-tastic to meet everyone

<< < (2/4) > >>

SourdoughStomper:
Greetings and :welcome: to the Arena, Flutter_Valley! :frolic:

sabathamk:
Welcome to the arena!  This is a great place!  I'm sure you'll love it here (and your pony is beautiful!)

kiwimlp:
Welcome  Flutter_Valley :wave:

You won't be lonely at home any more now that you can come here and talk to us all about ponies!!!  I hope you manage to get your own accomodation soon so you can fill your entire place with ponies. :cheer:

Diamond:
Welcome to the Arena.  Are you still in school?

Flutter_Valley:

--- Quote from: SourdoughStomper on February 14, 2012, 08:30:21 AM ---Greetings and :welcome: to the Arena, Flutter_Valley! :frolic:

--- End quote ---

Thanks for all the wonderful greetings from everyone and thanks nice to meet you

Post Merge: February 15, 2012, 02:28:51 AM

--- Quote from: sabathamk on February 14, 2012, 10:02:44 AM ---Welcome to the arena!  This is a great place!  I'm sure you'll love it here (and your pony is beautiful!)

--- End quote ---

Thank you i hope so too and goodnews everyone i had another pony today a beautiful merpony she is beautiul

Post Merge: February 15, 2012, 02:40:52 AM

--- Quote from: kiwimlp on February 14, 2012, 11:30:03 AM ---Welcome  Flutter_Valley :wave:

You won't be lonely at home any more now that you can come here and talk to us all about ponies!!!  I hope you manage to get your own accomodation soon so you can fill your entire place with ponies. :cheer:

--- End quote ---

THANKS i now have 2 ponies a vampire pony and a merpony hooray ..XD though i have to put the merpony in the cabinet down stairs so she can be safe from harm as she is so fragile looking hahah i love Ariel  and ill tell you all about my ponies

Post Merge: February 15, 2012, 02:43:23 AM

--- Quote from: Diamond on February 14, 2012, 03:30:10 PM ---Welcome to the Arena.  Are you still in school?

--- End quote ---

Thanks and no i left school a about a year ago..i think or was a years before..i cant remeber anyway im currently spend all my time at home and hardly ever go out at all ...so ill mostly be online all the time or custom making ..or even drawing which i love anmd even got a A* i am so proud of art skills XD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version