collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Team Sun or Team Moon?

Moon!
50 (54.9%)
Sun!
41 (45.1%)

Total Members Voted: 82

Author Topic: Pokemon Gen 7 Sun/Moon talk--starters and what team are you on?  (Read 65765 times)

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Pokemon Gen 7 talk--starters and what team are you on?
« Reply #450 on: December 09, 2016, 05:58:21 AM »
Lol no im not wearing any hair accessories! Even before I got my characters hair cut or atyled I ran into the apparwl ahop and it has never shown me any
I think my game has a harmless bug. Whenever I try on hats in the apaprel stores it doesnt show them!? :P But it shows previews of my headbands and clips....just no hats!

That's not a bug. You're wearing a headband or hair accessory, right? You can't wear hats with hair accessories, so you have to remove it to see hats.

No, my character isn't wearing anything in her hair! Could it be my hairstyle? I chose the romantic updo and im wondering if that has anything to do with it. Its the weairdest thing!

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: December 09, 2016, 12:43:37 PM »
Does Sun and Moon have some kind of cloning glitch? Because I got a Xurkitree through the Wonder Trade this morning.

sailorstitch

Could be that someone just traded off their extra Xurkitree, at least that's what my first thought would be. In Moon you have to catch two of them.
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #452 on: December 09, 2016, 10:03:21 PM »
Does Sun and Moon have some kind of cloning glitch? Because I got a Xurkitree through the Wonder Trade this morning.

sailorstitch

Could be that someone just traded off their extra Xurkitree, at least that's what my first thought would be. In Moon you have to catch two of them.

Wait you can catch two of them? Is this true for the other UBs?
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: December 10, 2016, 02:36:50 AM »

I caught 2 Xurkitree, 4 Pheromosa and 2 Celesteela. My husband caught 2 Xurkitree, 2 Buzzwole and 4 Kartana in Sun. We traded each other for the exclusive UBs to each of our games, but that obviously still left us with multiples of some. So I'm sure other people have just been sending their extras through WT for lack of anything else to do with them. :)
Instagram / Want List

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: December 10, 2016, 05:38:14 AM »

I caught 2 Xurkitree, 4 Pheromosa and 2 Celesteela. My husband caught 2 Xurkitree, 2 Buzzwole and 4 Kartana in Sun. We traded each other for the exclusive UBs to each of our games, but that obviously still left us with multiples of some. So I'm sure other people have just been sending their extras through WT for lack of anything else to do with them. :)
Ahhh I haven't even attempted to catch them, I'm avoiding Looker and his friend till my team is at least closer to 70 XD and I get more Rowlets for my living dex ;)

Offline Jocelyn

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: December 10, 2016, 08:53:15 PM »
Lala, I have the same Romantic hairstyle in my game and I haven't seen a single hat since I got the hair style either. I think the bun would get in the way?

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: December 10, 2016, 09:08:31 PM »
I just finished the first trial! Super slow here.

Did anyone find the totem battles really laggy? Every time I selected an attack, there was a 5-10 second wait, and the battle animations seemed so much slower than normal. I guess I'll have to see how the second one goes. My 3DS is old (it's the first LE Zelda one that came with OoT for a reference), I don't know if that has an effect, but I haven't noticed any other games randomly lagging. Considering I just passed on the BF New 3DS, I hope I don't need to upgrade.

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: December 11, 2016, 05:33:31 AM »

Did anyone find the totem battles really laggy? Every time I selected an attack, there was a 5-10 second wait, and the battle animations seemed so much slower than normal. I guess I'll have to see how the second one goes. My 3DS is old (it's the first LE Zelda one that came with OoT for a reference), I don't know if that has an effect, but I haven't noticed any other games randomly lagging. Considering I just passed on the BF New 3DS, I hope I don't need to upgrade.
My roomate is having the same problem with his regular 3ds. Myself, my boyfriend, and his girlfriend all have the new 3ds and have no issues playing. I catch him playing his girl friends new 3ds when she is at work lol. I know the new 3ds has a better frames per second than the older ones.

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: December 11, 2016, 06:46:48 AM »

Aluke, you can still play Sun and Moon on the on 3DS but it will lag with some things (more noticeable with double battles and totem battles). You may also start to notice that when you turn the game off your 3DS might reboot. All these issues are fixed with the New 3DS and New 3DS XL. Pokemon X/Y had the lag issues at times but I never noticed, then again that was the first actual 3D pokemon game.

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: December 11, 2016, 07:59:02 PM »
Aaahhhh! I used the Island Scan today and went to catch Eelektross (one of my favorite Pokémon) and I caught it in a Beast Ball on the first try! It's female, so I'm going to breed it and it'll pass the ball down to its offspring hopefully. So excited! :yippee:

I also caught Tapu Koko, so I have all of the Tapus now. Guess I'm gonna finish up the Pokedex, I'm at 70% I think.
Instagram / Want List

Offline aluke

• View Profile
« Reply #460 on: December 11, 2016, 08:43:34 PM »
Pikashoes and sd_dreamcrystal- thanks so much for the confirmation. Clearly, I need a friend with an N3DS to mooch off of too. :lol: I haven't noticed my 3DS rebooting yet, but I'll keep an eye out for that.

I don't remember a time when X or OR lagged on me, didn't get too far in the latter though, or any games that were supposed to 'function better' on the N3DS honestly. It's not a big deal if it lags though, as long as it doesn't end up killing my 3DS in the process. That said, I understand why they took the 3D mode out of battles now.

Rainbowrific Renia- Congrats on Eelektross. I love the Tynamo line, it needs so much more love.

Offline Sparkle Pony

• F.O.E. Pony
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • I'm not scrawny, I'm svelte!
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: December 11, 2016, 09:10:27 PM »
Yeah I just have an old 3DS and more complicated battles lagged the heck out of my game.  The rebooting thing is an issue my 3DS has had since day 1 though.  It's very strange, my 3DS only hangs and needs a reboot if my wifi switch is left on.

Offline Aitsuki

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: December 12, 2016, 06:12:52 PM »
I have a pretty new 3DS XL, so I don't have any rebooting problems. There was a touch of lag during the Totem Battles, but nothing too bad. Now, I only have a couple seconds delay if a pokemon calls.
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: December 12, 2016, 08:05:52 PM »
I have a New 3DS XL and haven't experienced any problems, but my husband mentioned some lag. He's using an old 3DS.

I ran into and caught a shiny Mudbray today! It'll definitely be on Elite 4 team #3! :frolic:
Instagram / Want List

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #464 on: December 12, 2016, 08:37:15 PM »
I have a pretty new 3DS XL, so I don't have any rebooting problems. There was a touch of lag during the Totem Battles, but nothing too bad. Now, I only have a couple seconds delay if a pokemon calls.

Same here, also with the double battles its kind of laggy xS

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal