collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Team Sun or Team Moon?

Moon!
50 (54.9%)
Sun!
41 (45.1%)

Total Members Voted: 82

Author Topic: Pokemon Gen 7 Sun/Moon talk--starters and what team are you on?  (Read 65779 times)

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Gen 7 talk--starters and what team are you on?
« Reply #315 on: November 19, 2016, 07:14:16 AM »
Isn't Rockruff supposed to be on Route 1 (or early in the game)? I can't find him. I need my dang guide book!

sailorstitch

Rockruff can be found in the Ten Carat Hill, which is to the west of the professor's lab. It's only accessible after completing the trial and everything on the island.

Not an easy Pokemon to run into either. Thankfully I got one!

OK thanks.

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #316 on: November 19, 2016, 11:37:41 AM »
So I keep seeing ads for this Z-Ring Bracelet thing (including inside the game box). Is anyone planning to get one? Does anyone know how it works with the game? I haven't started the game yet because I'm trying to speed run through Alpha Sapphire before I start a new game, so I don't know if the game explains it at all...

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: November 19, 2016, 11:42:07 AM »
So I keep seeing ads for this Z-Ring Bracelet thing (including inside the game box). Is anyone planning to get one? Does anyone know how it works with the game? I haven't started the game yet because I'm trying to speed run through Alpha Sapphire before I start a new game, so I don't know if the game explains it at all...

I think it just lights up the same time as when you use the Z-Ring in the game.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #318 on: November 19, 2016, 12:16:56 PM »

I think it just lights up the same time as when you use the Z-Ring in the game.
Lol, well that seems pointless. Guess that's why all the ads have kids in them. ;P

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: November 19, 2016, 12:29:54 PM »
This call for help feature that wild Pokemon have is going to be the bane of me! It makes catching Pokemon really frustrating, because sometimes the AI will keep on summoning endless amounts and thus not allowing any to be caught! And then when training a Pokemon it's also frustrating because your weaker Pokemon that you're training gets double-teamed all of the sudden.

Really interesting feature in regards to Cubone I noticed, though - related to the above. I'm going to spoiler it because if you haven't had it happen you should probably wait and get to see and experience it first for yourself!

Spoiler
When Cubone calls for help, Kangaskhan can appear! Is this giving credence to a longtime fan theory?
Spoiler
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

|My Collection|

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #320 on: November 19, 2016, 08:56:48 PM »
Im officially making a little necklace charm of nebby and the little sea cucumber Pokémon. They are just too cute!

Did anyone get goodies from Target today? Mine didnt have the kuttari or pokedoll plush ( iwas in and out so I didnt have time to look at other stores) but I got ky poster and Pikachu card promo! Going to TRU tomorrow for electabuzz and meowth!

Anyone find any shinies in Sun moon yet?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 11:49:48 PM by Princess Lala »

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: November 20, 2016, 09:02:14 AM »
Im officially making a little necklace charm of nebby and the little sea cucumber Pokémon. They are just too cute!

Did anyone get goodies from Target today? Mine didnt have the kuttari or pokedoll plush ( iwas in and out so I didnt have time to look at other stores) but I got ky poster and Pikachu card promo! Going to TRU tomorrow for electabuzz and meowth!

They have kuttari at Target????

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Luxrayx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: November 20, 2016, 09:39:59 AM »
*Cries in European*

I was wondering, has anyone gotten far enough in Moon to get Sandshrew? I'm going to buy Sun because I want Vulpix, but I'd really rather have both! So if anyone would be willing to catch/breed one and trade it to me once the games come out here, that'd be super great :lookround: Not that I'd have anything to give in return, but... Pretty please?

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: November 20, 2016, 09:54:17 AM »
I got my Rockruff! I got one from the Wonder Trade before I even got around the island. It took me 9 hours of gameplay to make that first loop around the island. Granted I spent a lot of time catching and leveling up Pokemon. But once I got into the area where Rockruff lives I found a bunch of them. I caught 5 of them.

I got all three starters now too!!!!! I got Popplio from the Wonder Trade, but it had the nickname of "Weedlord". I put that one up on the GTS and traded it for a Japanese one. Then I traded a Rufflet for a Rowlet.

sailorstitch

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #324 on: November 20, 2016, 11:54:36 AM »

YES! They released them yesterday for $9.99 while supplies last! Mine had sleepy gardevoir, the sleepy grey cat from XY who's name escapes me at the moment LOL, sleepy cynadquil, Pikachu, and krogunk kuttari. They also had a TON of petite Pokedolls including Mew and Wailord!

20% off toys with the Cartwheel coupon!

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: November 20, 2016, 12:12:32 PM »
I basically went to the TRU pokemn event for nothing - they wouldn't let me get the Meowth figure because it was only for kids. I love Meowth.D:

Something told me that I should have stayed home. D:
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: November 20, 2016, 01:19:11 PM »

YES! They released them yesterday for $9.99 while supplies last! Mine had sleepy gardevoir, the sleepy grey cat from XY who's name escapes me at the moment LOL, sleepy cynadquil, Pikachu, and krogunk kuttari. They also had a TON of petite Pokedolls including Mew and Wailord!

20% off toys with the Cartwheel coupon!

espurr? I love lil espurr! XD I ran off to look at the two closest stores and all they had was a ugly little croagunk... bummer

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Harmonie

• Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: November 20, 2016, 03:34:16 PM »
I just got my Alolan Vulpix! *squee*

|My Collection|

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: November 20, 2016, 04:15:17 PM »
*Cries in European*

I was wondering, has anyone gotten far enough in Moon to get Sandshrew? I'm going to buy Sun because I want Vulpix, but I'd really rather have both! So if anyone would be willing to catch/breed one and trade it to me once the games come out here, that'd be super great :lookround: Not that I'd have anything to give in return, but... Pretty please?

By the time it comes out in Europe people should be far enough along to pass one onto you! If I can succeed in my breeding project by then I can hand you an Alola Vulpix with Moonblast.

And I changed 3DS's so my FC has changed! New one for those who want it. (Or have an Alola Vulpix to spare!)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 04:26:47 PM by Corona »

Duster reference]

Offline Harmonie

• Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: November 20, 2016, 04:40:03 PM »
And I changed 3DS's so my FC has changed! New one for those who want it. (Or have an Alola Vulpix to spare!)

I do actually have an extra one!

My FC is 1032-1351-5240.

|My Collection|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal