collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Commissions closed- thank you  (Read 1314 times)

Offline TwistedRainbow

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Twisted Rainbow Customs
Commissions closed- thank you
« on: July 02, 2012, 07:38:08 AM »
CLOSED

thank you for being so kind
slots are filled
if anyone else is interested PM me and i'll put you in que.
thanks

commission list
-nichole
-megi
-ambar_jul

ok so that past week has been living hell for me and my family and we could really use some help. if you want the whole story then continue to read if not scroll down.

my hubby and i bought a timeshare a few months ago, and there is this thing called "last call" where you take other peoples rooms when they trade theres. you get a weeks vacation anywhere with any size room for $350. we were like "cool, we can bring people with us" so we lined up 5 ppl to go with us. without the crazy details we basically lost our reservation and the only left available was a 1 bedroom, so everyone still really wanted to go to the beach so we said screw it we will just get the one bedroom,people can sleep on the floor. problem is we hadnt payed off our down payment for the timesharee so we couldnt book it ourselves so we were having someone else do it for us. we told him to book the 1 bedroom for us and we were leaving last sat night. so we left, drove 4 hrs found a hotel to sleep for the night drove the rest of the way. then we hang out at the beach until its time to check in. at this point we cant get a hold of the guy booking the room for us so we are pretty stressed. we go to check in and there is no reservation! we finally get a hold of the guy and he says "oh yeah the room was booked last night" so at this point there is NOTHING available but what do we do? we have 5 other people with us who were promised a vacation. so we pay for a hotel the first and second night then we find a place to stay for the rest of the week. rooms alone for the week cost us upward of $1300. one of the people with us is a bad driver and keeps getting in accidents. had to take hubby to the ER for side pain and they did a CT scan and still dont know what the problem is, so he was in pain the whole trip.  people keep getting pissed off, hubbys check got messed up and we had to have it overnighted and then we coudnt find a bank. we left all our kids clothes at home so we had to buy more, not to mention food for 9 people! on the way home our friend broke down and we had to leave him behind a state away while we called someone to pick him up. we barely had enough money to get gas for the drive home. we rive through a really bad storm, couldnt see the road, the car is pelted with hail. we finally drop everyone off and head home just to find that our power is out. so after hell week we still cant sleep in our own bed and end up sleeping on my moms couch. came back to the house yesterday when the power came back on. apparently the power had been out since friday so all our food has gone bad. now we have no food, diapers, toilet paper, gas or anything and -$50 in the bank! all because we were trying to make other people happy with a good vacation. i hope they had fun cuz we sure didnt. and i just got a call that out cable is being shut off today unless i can pay them $80...which by the way we didnt have cable on vacation either, it was on maybe the first day. so now we will have nothing including phone and internet. worst vacation EVER! so i would really really appreciate it if someone is willing to hep us out.

im open for commissions, i only have G3s
im charging $30 for anything, whatever you want, including multiple hair colors, major sculpting, gems and accessories, anything at all
some examples below
thanks for reading...

hello kitty
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

redskins

steampunk

biggy smalls
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 12:08:24 PM by TwistedRainbow »

Offline Ambar

• Trade Count: (+96)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Commissions open please help!
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 09:01:28 AM »
your customs are adorable, do you have deviantart or an extra place with your customs?

Offline TwistedRainbow

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 09:13:05 AM »

Megi

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2012, 09:43:00 AM »
Sending pm :)

Offline TwistedRainbow

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2012, 08:12:29 AM »
anyone? please help me feed and diaper my kids. i will lower the price to $20 a pony

Offline Ambar

• Trade Count: (+96)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2012, 08:21:08 AM »
gorgeous girls, give this a bump ;)

Offline Em_L._Pea_Customs

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2012, 11:35:48 AM »
anyone? please help me feed and diaper my kids. i will lower the price to $20 a pony

Yeah, so, this is begging.  If it means you won't be able to feed and diaper your kids, maybe you should've just cancelled the vacation.  Timeshares are not a wise financial decision...maybe put that money into savings instead so you don't have to beg here for commissions when hard times come.  My husband is an airline captain and we haven't had a vacation or cable in ten years...and we don't even have kids.  You always seem to be having financial issues, so maybe you need to seek help from someone who can help you with learning about budgeting and saving.  Good luck. 
*WANT LIST*
FKA cookhuman

Offline TwistedRainbow

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2012, 11:53:20 AM »
sorry for begging, it was not my intention.
i agree we need some financial help and we are working on it.

thank you all for being so kind
slots are filled
if anyone else is interested PM me and i'll put you in que.
thanks

commision list
-nichole
-megi
-ambar_jul
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 12:07:44 PM by TwistedRainbow »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal