collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Nendoroids Discussion Thread  (Read 13465 times)

Offline kestral_kitsune

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • "We're all Mad here."
    • View Profile
    • my deviantart
Re: The Nendoroids Discussion Thread
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2015, 05:12:41 PM »
ooo that's what those are called? we have I think most of the Sailor Moon ones I'm gonna have to get a picture of them sooner or later.

Sailor Moon figures are made by a different company. I'm assuming you have megahouse petit charas?
mmm most likely  those XD
art page
Kestral ref!!   want list
designs for sale and commission information
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

thanks to SDS for my sig

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2015, 11:35:46 AM »
ooo that's what those are called? we have I think most of the Sailor Moon ones I'm gonna have to get a picture of them sooner or later.

Sailor Moon figures are made by a different company. I'm assuming you have megahouse petit charas?
haha you would think they'd have Nendoroids or ChibiArts for Sailor Moon, though! Considering how popular the series is. :)
I would totally buy one of Venus, ChibiMoon, and Pluto if they ever did that line.  :biggrin:
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline kestral_kitsune

• "We're all Mad here."
    • View Profile
    • my deviantart
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2015, 04:22:00 PM »

haha you would think they'd have Nendoroids or ChibiArts for Sailor Moon, though! Considering how popular the series is. :)
I would totally buy one of Venus, ChibiMoon, and Pluto if they ever did that line.  :biggrin:

these are the ones we have atm XD
art page

thanks to SDS for my sig

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2015, 04:44:55 PM »

these are the ones we have atm XD
ah it's a mixture. there are the megahouse puchu chara (the chibi ones that are shorter/chubbier) and banpresto atsumete girl's memory (taller/skinner). ;) I have 2 of the banpresto ones since I like the style a lot more, but the megahouse ones have more variety (they have the darkmoon villians and Stars characters like Chibi Chibi) . ;__; which makes me sad, since I love Chibi Chibi.

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Akemi-chan

• Matcha-flavored Teeny Tiny
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+147)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Baby Pony Addict
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2015, 07:22:23 PM »
Nice collection kestral_kitsune!  The chara petite are adorable too!  Hope they eventually make it to Nendo land ^_^

Have you fan-girled today, [you]?
*For Sale or Trade*
*Wishlist*

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2015, 07:41:49 PM »
Nice collection kestral_kitsune!  The chara petite are adorable too!  Hope they eventually make it to Nendo land ^_^

I think they would be chibi arts, since there are Sailor Moon figuarts (equiv to figma)

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2015, 07:47:59 PM »

I think they would be chibi arts, since there are Sailor Moon figuarts (equiv to figma)
Yeah it would likely be the ChibiArts line. I know they made some for Pretty Cure characters (I have one of Cure Blossom), so they could easily do it for Sailor Moon.

Offline CrystalMist

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Colorado is sooooo pretty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2015, 09:06:13 PM »
Oh my!  :shocked: These are super. Duper. Cute! Stalking. I may have a new collection on my hands!  :yippee: Can someone, like, explain them to me? Where can you buy them? (I know I sound silly. I'm just curious!)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 09:09:36 PM by CrystalMist »
I'm always looking for a Blythe accessories. PM me for any info!cloud_weaver is the best sister ever!!! :heart:

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2015, 09:19:26 PM »
Oh my!  :shocked: These are super. Duper. Cute! Stalking. I may have a new collection on my hands!  :yippee: Can someone, like, explain them to me? Where can you buy them? (I know I sound silly. I'm just curious!)
Oh you dont sound silly at all! :D

Nendoroids are basically little cute/chibi anime figures. What makes them so liked is that you can swap their parts, such as arms, legs, outfits, hair, AND faces.  And since therea re over 500 nendoroids, you are certainly going to find at least ten that you like....and maybe 50+ you wanna own right now. xD 

You can get them from various anime figure/JPN sites, some US sites (for an example) and anime conventions (BUT be careful since you can come across bootlegs). Personally, the sites I've used to buy nendoroids are:
AmiAmi (they are a big popular well-trusted site),
Tokyo Otaku Mode (they often have free shipping on some nendoroids if you preorder it from them within a week or two, depending)
Good Smile Company's global store (they often have exclusive preorder bonuses if you preorder figures from them - they are also the ones who created nendoroids)
and Amazon.com (BUT i personally only buy it if it's "sold by amazon.com" or "sold by _______ and fufilled by Amazon", for protection purposes).

Price can vary: if you preorder them, they usually go for around... $30-$50 USD.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 09:22:52 PM by MilkyTaroMochi »

Offline CrystalMist

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Colorado is sooooo pretty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2015, 09:35:16 PM »

Nendoroids are basically little cute/chibi anime figures. What makes them so liked is that you can swap their parts, such as arms, legs, outfits, hair, AND faces.  And since therea re over 500 nendoroids, you are certainly going to find at least ten that you like....and maybe 50+ you wanna own right now. xD 

You can get them from various anime figure/JPN sites, some US sites (for an example) and anime conventions (BUT be careful since you can come across bootlegs). Personally, the sites I've used to buy nendoroids are:
Tokyo Otaku Mode (they often have free shipping on some nendoroids if you preorder it from them within a week or two, depending)
Good Smile Company's global store (they often have exclusive preorder bonuses if you preorder figures from them - they are also the ones who created nendoroids)
and Amazon.com (BUT i personally only buy it if it's "sold by amazon.com" or "sold by _______ and fufilled by Amazon", for protection purposes).

Price can vary: if you preorder them, they usually go for around... $30-$50 USD.
Yes. Yesss! That sounds like something I'd love, actually! I'm gonna look around a little.  :lol:
I'm always looking for a Blythe accessories. PM me for any info!cloud_weaver is the best sister ever!!! :heart:

Offline kestral_kitsune

• "We're all Mad here."
    • View Profile
    • my deviantart
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2015, 09:59:29 PM »

I got a lot of mine at Hastings which is a bookstore here in Kansas

Post Merge: July 31, 2015, 10:00:39 PM

heh we have a bit of a mix-match collection going on  basically went omg sailor moon -buy-
art page

thanks to SDS for my sig

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2015, 11:15:24 AM »
Ummmm... I don't think I should have looked in this thread.  My bank account doesn't want me to know about these!!

Oh my lord they are so cute!  I think I will have to get at least an Isabelle, Link, Ironman and Spider-Man. 

Does anyone know of a good check list for then with images? 

Offline Akemi-chan

• Matcha-flavored Teeny Tiny
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+147)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Baby Pony Addict
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2015, 12:07:17 PM »
Ummmm... I don't think I should have looked in this thread.  My bank account doesn't want me to know about these!!

Oh my lord they are so cute!  I think I will have to get at least an Isabelle, Link, Ironman and Spider-Man. 

Does anyone know of a good check list for then with images? 

Do it Xeevs!  Join the craze!   :devious:

Here's a link to the GoodSmile page listing all Nendos they've released (didn't realize they were around since 2006).  It's nice because you can navigate by month, year, type of Nendo, etc.

GoodSmile Nendoroids.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 12:09:36 PM by Akemi-chan »

Have you fan-girled today, [you]?
*For Sale or Trade*
*Wishlist*

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2015, 02:06:03 PM »
Thanks for that, Akemi.  I hope they make some more avengers.   How cute would a Captain America, Loki and Black Widow be?

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2015, 03:27:46 PM »
I do hope they make more nendoroids of non-anime characters!

It just sucks that for some of them, they become a pain to get outside of Japan due to licensing issues.  :cry:
I wish it was easier to get the Pokemon nendoroids.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal