collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Last Unicorn WIP Pix *** COMPLETE :) 7/24/14  (Read 10004 times)

sunshine29102

• Trade Count: (0)
Looks great! They eyes are PERFECT! But I have to ask, why one in pink, also? Now I'm super curious to see what you have up your sleeve... :)
[/quote
Looks great! They eyes are PERFECT! But I have to ask, why one in pink, also? Now I'm super curious to see what you have up your sleeve... :)

I thought a pink one would be fun .... She is meant to depict the Last Unicorn reflecting the flames of the Red Bull :)

I think I realized that after scrolling thru your pics u originally posted. Either way, awesome!  I have a Last Unicorn sculpted on a Sweetheart Sister base. She's awaiting paint, though.

I cannot wait to see yours all finished, though!

Offline lockette

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • twice as fancy as you
    • View Profile
    • toylockette.tumblr
The eyes are absolutely amazing. Because you really worked in the style of TLU art with the style of the FiM eyes, just married those two styles perfectly.
:rainbow: toylockette on tumblr & instagram!
& check out g1mlp & g3mlp on tumblr!

☆☆ wish list! ☆☆ ISO baby sparkle Firefly w/ dark gold tail factory error!

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
The eyes are absolutely amazing. Because you really worked in the style of TLU art with the style of the FiM eyes, just married those two styles perfectly.

I agree. I sometimes think of myself as King Haggard "Why can I not see myself, in your eyes!!"

Slightly hijacking your thread here but... visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline MoondancerMilkyWay

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • you've got to pony while the pony is pony!
    • View Profile

I agree. I sometimes think of myself as King Haggard "Why can I not see myself, in your eyes!!"

Slightly hijacking your thread here but... visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"your eyes are as empty as any eyes that...never saw a unicorn..."
~I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more ponies! I gotta have more ponies!~
"I'm not going to buy every Malibu Stacy with a hat"  - ponyqueen

Offline Darkhorse

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Customizing Crazzzyyynesssss
    • View Profile
    • www.darkhorsecustommylittleponies.com

Since we are doing movie quotes......

Who remembers the scene when Schmendrick and Amalthea meet the Merry Men, sit down to eat with Captain Cully when he invites them to "Have a Taco".   LOL, I think I've replayed that seen a hundred times.....I definitely wasn't expecting him to say "have a taco" of all things :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do

Since we are doing movie quotes......

Who remembers the scene when Schmendrick and Amalthea meet the Merry Men, sit down to eat with Captain Cully when he invites them to "Have a Taco".   LOL, I think I've replayed that seen a hundred times.....I definitely wasn't expecting him to say "have a taco" of all things :)

I thought he said "Have a truckel" which I always thought meant like a clump of reeds or rags that you sit on, but I looked it up and apparently it means cheese?!

Can't wait for updates on your customs anyway, very exciting! :frolic:
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline MoondancerMilkyWay

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • you've got to pony while the pony is pony!
    • View Profile
I love the "have a taco" line!! when I was younger I was thinking that surely he didn't say TACO. i mean, come on, right?
turns out he did...
one of my fav scenes was edited from the new release of the movie. BOO! where Molly confronts the Unicorn and says "'darn' you! where have you been?!" they cut it out because apparently 'darn' is a bad word
~I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more ponies! I gotta have more ponies!~
"I'm not going to buy every Malibu Stacy with a hat"  - ponyqueen

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
I always felt so so sad for Molly. It wasn't fair for the unicorn to come to her so late. It wasn't fair and I cried for her.  Unicorns were very important to me as a little girl and it was just so heartbreaking to me that Molly was so sad.  I knew she should be happy to see her now, but all those years when she needed unicorns. Heartbreaking. I may not have understood everything then, but the essence of what she was saying was so dear to me.

Offline babyprincess_sparkle

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/mylittleponycustoms
:heart: Love so far!! :heart:
 http://www.facebook.com/mylittleponycustomsvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline LunaDehligt

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • the fun has been doubled! :D I SO LOVE MY PERSONA!
    • View Profile
so cute how did you do the red bull'? :P

Offline Eluluu

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • should be sculpting... ooh! Netflix!
    • View Profile
Dem eyes?!!! id kill to be able to paint dem eyes!

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
I always felt so so sad for Molly. It wasn't fair for the unicorn to come to her so late. It wasn't fair and I cried for her.  Unicorns were very important to me as a little girl and it was just so heartbreaking to me that Molly was so sad.  I knew she should be happy to see her now, but all those years when she needed unicorns. Heartbreaking. I may not have understood everything then, but the essence of what she was saying was so dear to me.

I cried about that too! I think her and Schmendrick go off together at the end though so "that be nice"

So much atmosphere. You know I so often come across new stories or films these days that leave me completely unmoved (getting old any cynical) I even don't like Flight of Dragons anywhere near as much as I used to, but TLU always stays very atmospheric an magical to me. I love the strong sense of place you get as the journey progresses, each place has such a different atmosphere and not one scene is a dud. Even though 'America' come across as slightly cheesy in places I think it still works fine because the thing they are good at is atmosphere (Horse with No Name) and after all it is a kids film. Already watched it once this year so will have to wait  :)

Offline Darkhorse

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Customizing Crazzzyyynesssss
    • View Profile
    • www.darkhorsecustommylittleponies.com
New Ponies by DarkHorse
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2014, 06:23:26 PM »
View pix of "Smoke" on my Facebook page
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 10:22:31 AM by Darkhorse »

Offline Roogna

• Trade Count: (+594)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://roogna.deviantart.com
Re: HEADDRESS CUSTOM *** SMOKE *** G1 Big Brother Pony
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2014, 06:25:55 PM »
love that symbol

DeviantArt Etsy

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
Re: HEADDRESS CUSTOM *** SMOKE *** G1 Big Brother Pony
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2014, 06:29:16 PM »
Absolutely jaw dropping gorgeous!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal