collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Where Do You Buy My Little Pony's  (Read 4491 times)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Re: Where Do You Buy My Little Pony's
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2020, 05:37:50 PM »
On that same note, SWEET LORD CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CUT ME OFF FROM BUYING PONIES!? HELP!

The ponies- they're... CONSUMING MY LIFE! OVERTAKING ME! I'M NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO STOP THEM! OH NO! THEY'RE MIND CONTROLLING ME WITH THEIR SWEET LITTLE FACES! JESUS NO, MY KRYPTONITE!

Maybe taking a vacation and not shopping for My Little Pony's would help you take a break...

I was just being silly. :silly: I just got all my ponies out of storage and a new well paying job, so to celebrate I went on a bit of a shopping spree.

Yup your doomed.
One the pony infection starts, it don’t stop! And it’s contagious. If you aren’t showing symptoms now, it’s only a matter of time.

Lmao!! I think I was born doomed. >_> My collection is at like 200+ ponies now, if that's not doomed... I'm scared to know what is! :silly:
Me. That's what doomed is. When you have so many you've lost count & run out of display room but STILL want more to the point you get blanks & baits to add to your collection!!!

I'm convinced my pony cupboard is the tardis, because somehow I manage to get ponies in, even though it's full o.O.
:rofl:
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline SpacePinto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2020, 06:11:47 PM »
All four of them I bought so far were from eBay
Inka Dinka Doo
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2020, 03:42:17 AM »
I've gotten them all online. Ebay and some other website that I've forgotten (Etsy?) since it's been so many years since I've had money to collect. I almost got one in a vintage/antique store last year, but decided the asking price was a bit too much for the quality the pony was in.

|My Collection|

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2020, 02:10:01 PM »
Hi there, I collect mainly G1 and I buy them here or on Ebay. I never find ponies in charity shops but sometimes friends find G3s or G4s in charity shops and send them to me. Actually I did find a green pineapple fakie in a charity shop once and a G3 fakie in a post office toy section. I really miss Toys R Us in Cambridge, I actually have nostalgia about going there for G4s.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline otocolobus_manul

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Hope shines eternal
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2020, 03:45:21 PM »
Wherever they may be. Target and Walmart for new releases, mostly, though I’ve found some good deals at discount stores like 5 Below, Ross, TJ Maxx and Burlington. For older releases, I’ve had great luck at flea markets and thrift stores, as well as the occasional garage sale. For online, there’s eBay, Amazon and here.
looking for this Calico Critters/Sylvanian Families coat rack!
New sales/trade thread: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,378291.0.html
Wishlist: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,360893.msg1319821.html#msg1319821

Offline NightGliderSA

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2020, 12:53:54 AM »
Mostly eBay, though occasionally from other S.A. collectors or off Facebook. I hardly ever find ponies in the wild despite all efforts to do so

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal