Pony Talk > Off Topic

My Breyer Collection "Pic Heavy"

(1/5) > >>

01mlplover:
So ive really updated my Breyer horse collection recently and wanted to share pics when i got them all where i want them. Most are on a shelf in my pony/horse room but there are a few that are on my entertainment center.
Ive also included a pic of the few grand champions i have left. They wouldve felt left out if i didnt picture them  ;)

Im not sure if this should go in off topic or brag.... so mods feel free to move if this is in the wrong place...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

And my one shelf of Grand Champions. I use to have alot more but ive narrowed it down alot.

Seachanger:
That's a beautiful collection!

YellowCat:
Very nice.

Last week I pulled out my childhood Breyer collection and realized how beautiful they are all over again.  I'm going to try and so my first Breyer custom real soon.  I have a classic size model I cleaned all the paint off of and I'm going to try and paint her glossy charcoal.

I also find myself wanting to add a few more models to my collection.  Specifically a Running Stallion model and either Proud Arabian Stallion in dapple gray, or Embajador XI or Fun w/ Horses Flash.  I really want a dapple gray model. :D

okapishomapi:
Oh wow that's an awesome collection. Do you collect a particular type? I know a lot of people make congas and stuff but you seem to have all kinds :D

01mlplover:

--- Quote from: okapishomapi on February 12, 2012, 06:25:23 PM ---Oh wow that's an awesome collection. Do you collect a particular type? I know a lot of people make congas and stuff but you seem to have all kinds :D

--- End quote ---

Nope, no particular type. Theres so many i like and i cant imagine only having a certian kind. I do favor arabians though :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version