collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Spreading the word about HQG1C?  (Read 29240 times)

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
Re: Spreading the word about HQG1C?
« Reply #150 on: January 23, 2020, 06:22:13 AM »
Yeah, the rearing babies can stand up by themselves :)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

(please excuse the wild hair on my girls, they need a spa day ^^;)

They're soooo cute! I can't believe Hasbro only used this pose once.

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 23, 2020, 10:11:24 AM »
Pearly Kitty Love has "curly" style nylon hair  -  I plan to put curlers in to make it more tidy :D

Pearly Kitty doesn't have nylon hair, only Pepper Jack and I think the Date Night Ponies have nylon.

I'm pretty sure Pretty Bow does too.  It's straight and silky, not a curly jumble.  Oh, and the sea glimmers too. 

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 27, 2020, 09:40:45 AM »
Hey guys- I have a question, I wonder if any of you know?

Did any of you order the itty bitty pony bundles (Moonlight & Moonglow &/or the sun ponies?)

I've seen a few people who seem to have them, so I hope we don't have to wait until the June convention to get them, but maybe we do?

Nevermind! I just messaged PFF through the facebook page and they replied immediately- they are waiting for the shipment expected in February :D   YAY~!  (SO glad I don't have to wait till June)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 09:51:29 AM by Galactica »

Offline maycrestmom

• Trade Count: (+114)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 27, 2020, 03:57:20 PM »
thanks for the reminder on that  adorable set!  I love the bright colors :-) (ordered now can't wait for them to show up!)

loves me dem green ponies (thank you Lunar!)

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+122)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
« Reply #154 on: January 28, 2020, 10:28:51 AM »
No one should have them But me and some others that are helping with the convention. I can confirm that the boxes have made their journey to San Antonio yesterday, and should be in the hands of the Swancrossing by early next week and be prepared for shipment. :)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2020, 10:31:10 AM by Clipper »

Offline Twizel

• Switchblade Kitten
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • This crown gives me a feeling of power! POWER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 29, 2020, 10:07:06 AM »
I got my white glitter brother! He's such an awesome blank for custom ideas, and I can't wait to give him hair! I'm having trouble narrowing down ideas for his new design, though ^_^

OMG! I want to make a white sparkle Glory as a gift for my sister! But I can't do a boy Glory, it'll have to be a new order lol.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2020, 10:10:47 AM by Twizel »

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 29, 2020, 11:01:53 AM »
No one should have them But me and some others that are helping with the convention. I can confirm that the boxes have made their journey to San Antonio yesterday, and should be in the hands of the Swancrossing by early next week and be prepared for shipment. :)

Excellent! I can't wait to see them! 

Offline SummerSkye

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 31, 2020, 06:26:25 AM »
Just want to say I finally got some! Three, actually. I love them! It's great that they have flocked babies. I hope to get more HQG1Cs in the future.  :lol:

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #158 on: February 02, 2020, 10:58:49 AM »
Mine have arrived! All gorgeous. I will post pics when the hair is dry.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #159 on: February 03, 2020, 12:37:25 PM »
Enjoying seeing all the pictures people are sharing! Sadly no spare cash to buy any more of these now.

I would just like to ask Clipper and co whether any other poses will be done for 'Pretty Bow' at any point in the future? I really don't like the sitting pose so if that's the only one that's going to be done I can rule her off my list going forward. The colours are pretty but I really don't like how she looks like that. She's a dynamic active pony in the cartoon, with the cat on her back - I'd love it if there was a standing/walking one as well at some point, where you might have the option to attach a Peachy/Kiss Curl basket and have the cat riding on display.

Also really wish that wasn't her name, given that it reminds me of unpleasantness around DV and its invented pony intel, but names can be changed easier than poses can :/

I really hope to be able to grab a few of these newer ones before they all disappear going forward, but I guess we'll see how my finances work out first xD.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline otocolobus_manul

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Hope shines eternal
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 03, 2020, 01:46:53 PM »
Enjoying seeing all the pictures people are sharing! Sadly no spare cash to buy any more of these now.

I would just like to ask Clipper and co whether any other poses will be done for 'Pretty Bow' at any point in the future? I really don't like the sitting pose so if that's the only one that's going to be done I can rule her off my list going forward. The colours are pretty but I really don't like how she looks like that. She's a dynamic active pony in the cartoon, with the cat on her back - I'd love it if there was a standing/walking one as well at some point, where you might have the option to attach a Peachy/Kiss Curl basket and have the cat riding on display.

Also really wish that wasn't her name, given that it reminds me of unpleasantness around DV and its invented pony intel, but names can be changed easier than poses can :/

I really hope to be able to grab a few of these newer ones before they all disappear going forward, but I guess we'll see how my finances work out first xD.

No idea about Pretty Bow alt releases (that sucks about the name - glad I wasn’t around for that, lol) but one of the releases this year is a green rainbow pony in the Mimic pose but with a Love Melody head. I’ll be passing her up bc I don’t like the headswap pose personally, but she’d probably be good to balance the kitty on.
looking for this Calico Critters/Sylvanian Families coat rack!
New sales/trade thread: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,378291.0.html
Wishlist: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,360893.msg1319821.html#msg1319821

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 03, 2020, 03:20:10 PM »

No idea about Pretty Bow alt releases (that sucks about the name - glad I wasn’t around for that, lol) but one of the releases this year is a green rainbow pony in the Mimic pose but with a Love Melody head. I’ll be passing her up bc I don’t like the headswap pose personally, but she’d probably be good to balance the kitty on.

Well, the point of the pony with the rainbow is that she's from Rescue at Midnight Castle with the cat on her back. So that's why it would be nice having her in an active/walking/standing pose instead of the sit down (or as well as, I should say, because there's no reason not to have a sitting one too!)
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 03, 2020, 03:42:18 PM »
I kind of thought the head swap added to the "I am AWESOME"  factor.  But I can picture Pretty in a motion pose.  : )
:socks:   :frog:

Offline shabbychicdee

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • MOC Mimic
  • professional thrifter and treasure hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 03, 2020, 03:48:57 PM »

i agree though my fav pose is the sitting pose (cos of rarity and nostalgia) i felt it wrong she would be sitting so hopefully they might do a standing/active pose later and be more fitting with her character :D
she can have any name you want it to be  ^.^

i jumped at the chance for the mystery RAMC pony and another sitting pony ;)
here is mine, i changed part of the mane colour, as i found the orange and green too dark and to suit the movie one better

also hopefully they do the prototype kitting cat they were going to use who was yellow/orange, i didn't think it was too close to hasbro's twinkles  ;)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 03:52:19 PM by shabbychicdee »

seeking retro MLP and Care Bear tin lunch boxes
wanted list
for trade

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 03, 2020, 04:09:21 PM »
Your hair blend is really beautiful :D She'd be so awesome like that (but in a walking pose).

I just really don't like the sitting pose, that's my personal twitch. But I do think she should have an active pose because she's shown as an active pony. I guess that maybe involves creating another mould which I get is cost, but still, for such an important and iconic pony in G1 storytelling, it feels wrong for her to be sitting down and especially since it means she can't carry her cat. We need more versions of her in many poses!

I was actually upset when I heard what she was being called :/
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 04:11:29 PM by Taffeta »
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal