collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hello Hello!  (Read 108 times)

Offline lastkeeper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Magic Motion Pony
    • View Profile
Hello Hello!
« on: April 28, 2024, 09:48:08 AM »
Sup everyone! This is lastkeeper! Now that I think about it 'LastKeeper' looked much better to me, but alas. Mistakes were made. I am 20 years old and from the US.

I've been pretty much obsessed with My Little Pony since before I was five, so that makes it well over 15 years at this point. I don't collect yet, since my parents think I'm too old or whatever, but I have my own money now, so take that! [ love my parents] But the few MLP toys I have surviving from my childhood are a couple of g4 build-a-bears, a talking Princess Celestia [the pink one that was released pretty early on], two EQ dolls, and the cake toppers from my 20th birthday cake.

Funny story about that, my mom and my little sister [single digits] went to order the birthday cake for me, it was a surprise from my little sis, and they ordered the mlp cake. The guy taking the order was all for it, talking my little sister up and stuff. It was all fine until for the message my mom said 'Happy 20th birthday!'. His jaw dropped. Apparently the guy's eyes were so wide that his eyes would have fallen out or something.

ANYWAY. I collect dolls, books, manga, etc so I asked myself 'Why am I not collecting mlp?'. So I went and bought the second version of the talking Princess Celestia[the one that's white] and a talking Nightmare Moon. I plan of collecting G4 before it gets super over priced and then moving on to g3 and g5. I used to have a lot of g3 ponies but I lost them as I got older.

Anyway, this is my introduction. Hope we get along!

Offline TheClassCalico

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Hello!
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2024, 12:38:04 PM »
Welcome to the Arena! If you ask me, there's no such thing as "too old" for toys. The story of the person who was shocked to learn that the cake was for a 20-year-old is hilarious!

Offline Griffin

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • aka Haawan | she/her
    • View Profile
    • Haawan Pony Customs
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2024, 03:49:51 AM »
Welcome to the Arena! If you ask me, there's no such thing as "too old" for toys. The story of the person who was shocked to learn that the cake was for a 20-year-old is hilarious!

All of this! I hope you have a great time here!  :happy:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

deviantART | Haawan Pony Customs | Aithne reference
Avatar by FizzyScrumptious, signature by tailrustedtealeaf - thank you ♥

Offline dippindot

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2024, 07:45:41 PM »
 :welcome:

The "too old for toys" phase passes before you know it, and then you become a "grown adult who does what brings them joy", which is a much better phase.

Enjoy your new collection!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

CloudBurst Reference

Signature is rotating, PM for artist info! : )

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal