collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 2015 Central Cali Pony Meet *The day is here!*  (Read 7283 times)

Offline Jahlila

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • DA Page
Re: 2015 Central Cali Pony Meet *The day is here!*
« Reply #105 on: May 05, 2015, 09:16:52 AM »
Oh no, Snapdragon! I don't remember seeing any little rest ponies left after the meet. Maybe someone picked it up by mistake. I hope you're able to find it.

Thank you everyone who came out to the meet. I had a blast and I can't wait to see you all next year!
*~*Jahlila*~*
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 06, 2015, 03:20:01 PM »
Thanks Jahlila! I figured if it got left at the meetup, you'd find it when you cleaned up. :heart: It's equally possible it also fell out in the car, so I'm asking my buddies to keep an eye out for her, too. x3

Am I really the first one to post a brag? I'm usually the last, I was wiped out after this meetup!! But it was so super fun, I'd gladly do it again tomorrow! :P

This is what my table looked like:

Here's everything I got: 

First up: Dolls and plush! I snagged a Puppy Surprise with two puppies for $20 from Terra - and one of them is a RUNT!!! I’ve always wanted one!! Plus, I got the two mini-puppies for a buck from Whoa1234, so now the mommy has even more babies! The doll I was told is Jem (who I got from Jahlila's box of miscellaneous 80s toys!), but it turns out it's actually Danse, one of my fave characters! She's my very first Jem doll, and man, she is HUGE!!! I love her!! She’s wearing a sweet knockoff jumpsuit (possibly Totsy?) from the big lot of Barbie stuff I got for my friend Oak23, as well as the pants, grocery basket and FANNY PACK! I got the manticore/WoW guy for my friend thelotusmuse​! And I rescued Rainbow Dash from Lunar_scythe's dollar bin so I could give her a pretty new faceup!

LOOKIT THE BABIES!!! The pink one is the runt!! I think they’re huskies? I always wanted the husky family!!

PONIES!!! Or rather, BAITS! I went a bit crazy on the baits; I snagged a bag of 18 baits for $10 from Whoa1234, solely because I could see KINGSLEY in there!! Several of these girls were rescued because they look like not-baits to me, IMO! (Baby Quackers is very white, she just needs a new tail!)

RESINS!! Naturally, I’ve already lost one. :( Fail!! Somehow, I managed to hold onto the teeny-tiny bag of petites, and lost one of the DG fakie babies. Oh well!

More rescues from Lunar_Scythe's dollar bin! I should have snagged more of her G4s, I might give her a PM about those next... ;)

COLLECTION PONIES!!! These were all ponies I needed for my collection, and I’m amazed I found so many!! (I got Fluttershy at McDonald’s the day we drove to the Meetup, LOL!) That’s Italy Peachy in there!! (I didn’t technically need Steamer, but he looked so handsome!) I won Chrysalis for being one of the participants in the Save the Chickies game!! I wanna say I tied for first, but I'm not 100% sure... XD

August Birthflower, Tall Tales and Trickles all came from Terra's table, they're so gorgeous!! I'm one step closer to completing my Birthflower set, and I think Trickles completes my Year 2 Rainbows!! All three are stunning, thank you Terra! :hug: I got Squeezer from Lunar_Scythe, and Princess Misty from NinaMarie! (We traded for a hairbow, that was awesome!! :hug: )

I got Steamer, Italy Peachy and Tootie Tails from Fizzerknight! Tootie Tails completes (I think) my Tropical Ponies set! :D Chief is from Lunar_Scythe's table, poor thing is covered in age dots! I had to rescue him! :heart:

Sweetie Pups and Kitty from Jahlila's table! I don't "collect" these, per se, but if I find them for a good price I snatch 'em up! I hope to find more, these are some of my first puppies! :heart: They need a bath, but they're already super cute!!

FAKIES!!! Love me some fakies!! XD I got sooooo many, I even got more fakies than collection ponies this time! ;) I found almost all of these guys from Jahlila's free/fakie/misc toys boxes, although I got the Strawberry Shortcake pony from Lunar_Scythe's table!

(This long-necked pony is one I bought online actually, but she arrived the day before the meetup, so she TOTALLY tagged along with the other fakies!)

Discord and Trixie chase figures! I got these guys from my carpool buddy, BabyMedley! Thanks hun! :hug:

I totally forgot to take a picture, but I also traded with firehelix24 for one of his beautiful art prints!! Thanks firehelix!!! :heart: I hope you enjoy your ponies!!

I WON KHAHET!! :faint: I'm still so excited!!! My photos don't do her justice, because she's so stunning IRL! Thanks Jahlila!! :hug:

I also won third place in the custom contest, woo!

GOODIE BAG GOODIES!!! So many stickers, where will I put them all!?

Okay, I think ... I think that's everything. :faint: I had SUCH A GOOD TIME, GUYS!!! I hope I got all of my trading buddies/seller's names right, but if I messed up, please feel free to lemme know! I'm gonna try to leave everyone feedback in the next couple of days, so if you bought a hair-bow from me or a pony, lemme know, I'll leave you feedback!! :heart:

It was so nice to meet all of you, I really hope I can go again next year!! I hope we can keep in touch, even if I'm waaaaaay far south from most of you! ;)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 03:24:20 PM by Snapdragon »
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline shelvesofwhimsy

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Shelvesofwhimsy
    • View Profile
    • Toy Collector & Miniature Maker
« Reply #107 on: May 14, 2015, 06:44:55 PM »
Crap, I should have gone to this XD

Offline wlyteth

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Making a effort to use less exclamation points!
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 14, 2015, 08:57:15 PM »
I ended my arena hiatus too late! I could have made it too i bet. Ah well, next year i guess.
Sonnet Scroll by Nence

Crocheted and sewn goods Commissions welcome! Instagram: @loftycastlecrafts
Wantlist

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 14, 2015, 11:08:19 PM »
We should have a follow-up event, but in SoCal!! ;)
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 15, 2015, 07:16:13 AM »
Oh wow! Looks like it was a lot of fun! :)

Offline shelvesofwhimsy

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Shelvesofwhimsy
    • View Profile
    • Toy Collector & Miniature Maker
« Reply #111 on: May 15, 2015, 10:06:36 AM »
Nor-Cal! But like Bay Area  :biggrin: :lol:

flyawayraven

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #112 on: May 15, 2015, 11:05:46 AM »
I will try to make next year's meet. I moved the day before so there was jut no way I could make it this year. >_<

Offline Mainsail

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 19, 2015, 02:32:05 AM »
Ahh, it looks like it was so much fun!! I'll definitely have to try to make it to next year's!! ^.^

My MLP Tumblr

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal