collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Can anybody make me specific MH clothing? (Found someone! Thanks!)  (Read 389 times)

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Found someone! Thanks!  :)

Hey there!

I have this little project; I want to customize two MH dolls to look like Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn from the Batman universe. They are my favorite characters ^^
I only have one problem - I really suck at sewing.
I am afraid of needles and therefore have never touched a sewing machine before (and quite frankly, I don't plan to! Brr!)

I'm therefore looking for a skilled seamstress to make basic MH clothing for my girls.
Specifically, a bathing suit in green, a catsuit (bathing suit with long sleeves + closed tights) in red and a harlequin hood in red.
I'm able to do the rest by myself. For example the coloring of Harley's outfit, so my seamstress of choice doesn't have to work with two different colors :)

Would anyone be up for it?
If yes, please post in this thread (I have some troubles with PMs as of late). It would be great if you could show me some of your work and/or tell me how much you'd want me to pay.
I'm also up for trades. Check out my sales thread to have a look at my items; the link is in my signature.

*looks at you with puppy eyes*

-Zaps
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 08:29:49 PM by Zapper »

VincentVJ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Can anybody make me specific MH clothing?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2012, 10:21:14 AM »
I know soon I'm going to start working with Monster High clothes. But I haven't started yet, so I don't have any examples. Sorry! But I'm willing to give it a try!

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 09:48:33 AM »
I know soon I'm going to start working with Monster High clothes. But I haven't started yet, so I don't have any examples. Sorry! But I'm willing to give it a try!

That would be great!
Do you have experience in sewing doll clothing? How much would you charge for the requested pieces? :)

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 04:57:02 AM »
Funny, I'm looking for someone to make a superhero costume for one of my girls as well! Best of luck finding someone!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal