collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: *Update* Not so disappointed now :D  (Read 13450 times)

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Re: *Update* Not so disappointed now :D
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2012, 03:34:46 PM »
Too bad I didn't realize you were on the hunt!  There are tons of MH at my TRU...  including the twins.  I could have done a little shopping for you without international shipping.  ;)
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2012, 09:30:24 PM »
it seems to be a common problem with her in the twin set ... narrow end of the box and all :( paint rubs are "easily" fixed by a steady hand and some paint, foriegn objects in the paint cane be handled kind of the same way depending on severity and your willingness to try exacting the fine art of paint matching or repainting the whole painted area after removing the object(s) and buffing a bit ..

but they are soooooo amazing! congrats!
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

Taeyang and MLP are my drugs of choice ... that and the mountain dew flowing through my veins ... LIKE RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!

Okiedokieloki

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2012, 11:47:58 PM »
Thanks  ^.^

They're sitting together on the edge of my dresser now, which faces my desk. My brother was in here on the computer when I got/opened them. He's used my computer a few times in the last week and didn't even notice Torelei on the desk, even though he was technically looking right at her. He's so observant XD He keeps saying all the toys are watching him lol

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2012, 04:57:51 PM »
lol my friends hate my master bedroom because of all the ponies and dolls "staring" at them lol

i laugh and tell them the ponies are too polite to stare and the only doll to worry about is my Tae Hash cause he's a bit of a troublemaker lol
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

Taeyang and MLP are my drugs of choice ... that and the mountain dew flowing through my veins ... LIKE RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal