collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Trading Mint-fair condition G1's and G3's for G4 bait  (Read 961 times)

Offline Sanadaookami

• Trade Count: (+63)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Trading Mint-fair condition G1's and G3's for G4 bait
« on: April 11, 2012, 11:58:39 PM »
I need lots of G4 bait for my Dr. Who pony project so I'm trading off some of my extra G1's and G3's. Doesn't matter if they are earth, peg, uni. or body color- in most cases I can even work with chew marks as these will be sculpted on. Priority will go to people in the US or offering more G4's at once so I can save on shipping :)

-HOLD- Flowerburst-  Near mint- Silky hair, intact un-faded earring the only flaw I can find is that her head is slightly mismatched- you can only really see it in sunlight or day light lamps however. (in the photos she is under my best daylight lamp so you can see the mismatch)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Rose Dust  Good condition- with replacement wings- Hair is still quite pink but a little dry. She has no wing tabs but I have made her some removable replacement wings. she has a tinny chip out of her non display side front hoof (visible in the second photo) and a dark spot on the front of the same hoof. (visible in the 3rd photo)

-TRADED- Quackers- Fair condition- She needs a deeper clean than I have given her. her hair and tail are cut. she has what looks like mold on her neck seem and flank. most of her body is white but she has some yellowing on the bottoms of her hoofs and display side shoulder. Her eyes Have almost all of there coating.

-HOLD- Sweetberry- Mint, no flaws soft hair. Hoof heart is on the wrong side (her magnet is in the other hoof)

-TRADED- Party Time- Fair condition. slight forlock cut- hair still has pink. she has little bits of regrinde all over its just very light/hard to photograph. I have not given her a bath so she has some stray marks and what looks like tail rust. she dosn't have much coating left on her eyes.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 12:40:06 PM by Sanadaookami »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal