collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Gorgeous new Rapunzel doll..  (Read 14153 times)

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
Re: Gorgeous new Rapunzel doll..
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2012, 05:49:35 PM »
That dresss! So pretty! As much as I love Rapunzel though, I can't even bring myself to buy the regular retail dolls, mush less this one. Still nice to look at!

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2012, 11:28:22 PM »
Yes, I was searching disney dolls on ebay the other day and saw her too!   :shocked:   I was amazed at how gorgeous she was too.  I love her dress!  I have a small collection of disney dolls from the movies in my daughter's room.  And I have some of my favorite limited editions in my room.  And I have just got to get this Rapunzel doll!

Post Merge: February 04, 2012, 11:51:08 PM

Mandy85 - you're right about the Bullyland Pascal - I bought one for FPM for Christmas and he is perfect! See below :)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

TOO CUTE!!!  I love how you fixed her hair like in the movie!!  I don't generally get the 12" store versions but I may just have to so I can fix her hair like that!  :D

Post Merge: February 04, 2012, 11:57:08 PM

I don't know if it's the same for the UK, but there's a US preorder date for the bride version set for February 21st. If I hear any different for UK folks, I'll be sure to post.  :) If you can get in on it, I would strongly recommend going about getting her that way.

Do you know if the presale will be online as well or just at the Disney stores?  I have a Outlet Disney store in driving distance but I red that they weren't sending any of the limited eddition Designer dolls to the outlet stores so I figured they wouldn't be sending her to the outlet stores either.  :( 
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 12:01:43 AM by Gypsy_Nights »
~~~Me and My FiM Family~~~

My Sales Thread     My deviantART Page

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2012, 08:10:34 AM »

Do you know if the presale will be online as well or just at the Disney stores?  I have a Outlet Disney store in driving distance but I red that they weren't sending any of the limited eddition Designer dolls to the outlet stores so I figured they wouldn't be sending her to the outlet stores either.  :( 

I think it will depend on the individual store, so it may be worth giving them a call to check. I know that some of the physical stores did get the Designer dolls in because I remember reading about fans waiting in line for them on a first come, first serve basis, while others only got them in limited supply for preorders only or not at all. I'm also unsure if the preorders will be taken online at this time. The Designer collection ended up being such a nightmare for preorders (they oversold some of the characters, so you can imagine the uproar that caused) that they may be going about things differently this time around.

I really wish we still had a Disney Store locally. :( For the longest time there was one at my local mall about 15 minutes up the highway, but they closed it unexpectedly a few months ago. Now there's only two left in the state, with the closest one about an hour away. 

Offline cat_me132

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
  • buys lots
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2012, 09:12:43 AM »
I want one.  :devious:
OH no! The ponies are coming.

Offline TickledPink

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2012, 02:07:18 PM »
That dress is goregous, but she's not Rapunzel without her long hair.  That short hair makes me sad :C
The weirdo formally known as ImmortalPanda

FlyingPonyMonster

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2012, 04:07:51 PM »
Squeeee so I got carried away and got this girl o eBay:

I really want to detach her from the plastic but not sure if she would still stand and display properly in her little case?

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2012, 06:46:31 PM »
I didnt think we could pre-order in the UK  :cry: I'll give the disney Store a call and double check though anyways :awake:   I did get my other dolls from this set online - the mother Gothel one was sold out almost right away after, but blonde Rapunzel was available online for longer. This wedding one has a limited edition of 8000 so there are more of her than the other 2 - gives us a better chance of getting one ;)

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

FlyingPonyMonster

« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2012, 05:10:34 AM »
I didnt think we could pre-order in the UK  :cry: I'll give the disney Store a call and double check though anyways :awake:   I did get my other dolls from this set online - the mother Gothel one was sold out almost right away after, but blonde Rapunzel was available online for longer. This wedding one has a limited edition of 8000 so there are more of her than the other 2 - gives us a better chance of getting one ;)

Oh I hope so!!!!!!!

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2012, 02:40:41 PM »
I wonder how many everyone will be able to buy?  If its just one that will give us a better chance of getting one before they run out.  If everyone is allowed to buy up to 2 they might run out.  Lots of people buy these dolls just to make profit on ebay.   So they buy 2 or as many as they can only to turn around and sell them for twice what they are worth or more on ebay.  Taking advantage and ripping off the collectors that wanted them in the first place.  I hate that people do that!   :mad:

FlyingPonyMonster

« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2012, 11:25:06 AM »
I'd love to find the LE rapunzel doll with bell sleeves there are a few on eBay but for like £200-300 :( if anyone has one or sees one please let me know!!!

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2012, 11:33:05 AM »
Oh wow she is beautiful! I definitely cannot afford $100 though.... :'(

SuniMoon

« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2012, 12:25:11 PM »
Yeah, I'll probably just be rerooting my own punzie in short hair... That, and putting one of mine on an obitsu body, so she can run around and be adorable.... I do wish they would make a rapunzel doll with her dress from the actually movie on. I want looong sleeves. D:

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2012, 02:27:05 PM »
Oh my gosh, she's just gorgeous.  I'd love to add her to my collection!

The fact that she's $100 makes me feel sick, though.  That's so much money.  I don't think I can afford that.

Nussekanin

« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2012, 02:37:25 PM »
Zomg, pretty! Do want! ...and we don't even have Disney Store in Norway.. :(

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2012, 11:38:29 PM »
I called the Disney store near me and they told me there are alot of people interested in them.  And that if I wanted to get one I should maybe get there at midnight the night before to wait in line!!!   :shocked:   I live an hour and a half away from it too and I have kids so Im definately not doing that!  Even if I lived close I don't think I would want to camp out on a cold night to get one.   I'm afraid to see the price I might have to pay on ebay to get one though.   :(   

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal