collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Nici plushies (European wave) + Funko princesses for sale!  (Read 460 times)

Gamermac

• Trade Count: (0)
Nici plushies (European wave) + Funko princesses for sale!
« on: September 01, 2016, 09:08:10 PM »
Well I need a little bit space, so I'm selling stuff shown on dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/auyhb9bowqpgnd5/AAB1_WdYZ3v2VVqyYvEhtGtsa?dl=0
Things for sale:
-MLP comics (A,B,subscription and Hot Topic variants) -$220 for all 45 comics
-NICI Plushies (the coin is quarter $ to show the actual size of the plushies):
*20cm (~8inches) Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle ($12 each)
*Twilight Sparkle Keychain ($10)
*30 cm (~12 inches) Princess Twilight Sparkle with princess' dress ($40) and Fluttershy ($20)
*50 cm (~20 inches) Fluttershy ($35) and Twilight Sparkle ($30) (she has 2 factory errors shown on the pic in dropbox)
*60cm (~24 in) sitting Rainbow Dash ($40)
*plush, winged pencil-case($15)
-Spitfire and Flutterbat plush - (20 both) (I don't really know who is the producer XD)
-and 3 Funko figures : Princess Luna (Box is a little bit damaged as I shown in 1 pic), Celestia and Cadence ($160)
About the price and shipping it depends where you are living and how much you will buy :) Just PM me, I can do discounts with bigger buy, or even provide free shipping as a discount :)
Shipping from United States :) $550 for entire collection (but I can still accept discounts if you buy more than 3 things) or even make free shipping as additional discount for entire collection.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 12:22:22 PM by Gamermac »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal