collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Werecat Sisters  (Read 725 times)

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
Werecat Sisters
« on: June 26, 2012, 12:02:20 PM »
Hey peeps!

Wow, I know I'm late to the party.. but I just missed out on an auction for them on german ebay (ended at €60/$75.. a bit steep for me. :P) and wondered: Are they still sold in the US? And for how much?

Would it be worth it to find someone to maybe pick them up for me, debox and ship to germany? Has anyone here who's not from the US done that? What did you pay?
..I don't want them MIB and I feel a bit ripped off by all the BIN prices from EU-sellers.  :mad:

Thanks!! :heart:

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
Re: Werecat Sisters
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 12:19:07 PM »
Mine are £10.50 for one of them and £9.50 for the other on ebay UK, if you want to bid, you'd need to contact me on ebay and say you're on the arena and wish to bid and could I calculate shipping to germany for you. I don't like sending out of the UK when on ebay, but I maybe willing to make an exception since you're a well-known arena member and are very nice :)
xxx

ochibawolf

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 01:06:30 PM »
Hey peeps!

Wow, I know I'm late to the party.. but I just missed out on an auction for them on german ebay (ended at €60/$75.. a bit steep for me. :P) and wondered: Are they still sold in the US? And for how much?

Would it be worth it to find someone to maybe pick them up for me, debox and ship to germany? Has anyone here who's not from the US done that? What did you pay?
..I don't want them MIB and I feel a bit ripped off by all the BIN prices from EU-sellers.  :mad:

Thanks!! :heart:

They are still being sold in the USA for $34.99. Although I haven't seen any as of late.

Rococo

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2012, 01:50:34 PM »
I saw them at TRU last Friday but they all had terrible, no-good paint mishaps so I passed. -_- That location's TRU (Burbank, CA for the curious!) is constantly being picked over and rarely has any MH dolls for sale so I think it's new stock.

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2012, 03:17:15 PM »
Yeah, I saw them at my TrU yesterday, so they're still being sold.

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2012, 01:22:42 AM »
Icecrystalline: Thanks so much, you're so sweet! - Just sent you a PM.  ^.^

And thanks everyone! That's good news that they still appear to be sold. :>
I may head over to the MH Sales and ask for help. $34.99 is stills hard to beat, even when factoring in the current weakness of the euro and shipping fees. :P

Offline AnnaPommes

• glow-in-the-dark pony
  • Trade Count: (+62)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pommes cute things
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2012, 01:52:44 AM »
i maight be totally wrong, but i believe i saw ether the sisters or the orange single MH cat in my local toystore. if they still have them when i visit today, i let them reserve them and send you a pm. ^^
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 02:01:15 AM by emuel »
~ Visit the Pommes-shop ~
www.etsy.com/shop/AnnagretStudio With usefull artprints, cute decor, stationery and crafting kits!
Or linktree with more fancy things!
wonderfull avatar by the lovely Shaiyeh!

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2012, 01:57:24 AM »
emuel: Say what? °°
I never saw them at TRU here ever.. I thought they'd be US only. :O

The orange one I see quite frequently tho.. she doesn't seem to be popular here, REAL has a lot still in stock, but I don't want her either. Orange is not my colour at all. xD;

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal