collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Garage sale finds for trade! (closed)  (Read 1685 times)

Offline QueenNatalie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
  • /insert edgy song lyric here/
    • View Profile
Garage sale finds for trade! (closed)
« on: June 04, 2022, 09:42:36 AM »
Edit: mods, please close.

Hello everyone!

This was originally for trading at Pony Fair in Tampa but even though it's over now, still shoot me a dm if you're interested in these! I know I don't have any feedback on here but i can send you my ebay or something, i don't know haha.

So I have a few garage sale finds I'm looking to get rid of! DM me if you're interested in any of these, have any questions, or want to see more pics.

These girls are all in pretty decent shape, most only have a couple small marks. The majority are Core 7s, with a couple of assorted others. I'll list those first in case you don't want to scroll. :P

G3 Golden Delicious - honestly probably the worst of the batch. A couple of weird dents and some highlighter marks. No head/body mismatch though.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

G3 Fakie - Hair is kinda frizzy but no marks on the body or anything. She's kind of cute! I don't collect fakies, I'd maybe go for a mcdonald's g3 or something? I don't know.

G3.5 - I don't know anything about this era, I'm assuming this is Pinkie Pie? She's in very good condition, only a couple of almost unnoticeable marks and a teeny tiny bit of symbol rubbing.

Core 7 accessories (I'm assuming? They came with the lot) - you can just have 'em if you want 'em, just let me know.

On to the Core 7s!
Pinkie Pie 1 - pretty good shape except for one blue mark on her stomach and some tinsel frizz.

Pinkie Pie 2 - only a couple of very small marks and some tinsel frizz. Tiny bit of rubbing on the hanger symbol on her hoof.

Scootaloo 1 - very good shape except for one teeny tiny mark on her DS shoulder.

Scootaloo 2 - a couple of teeny marks on her NDS and a weird tiny bump on her front DS leg.

Scootaloo 3 - excellent condition! No marks or symbol rubbing that I can see!

Cheerilee 1 - very good condition except for some marks on her DS shoulder and some symbol rubbing on the hanger on her NDS hoof.

Cheerilee 2 - some symbol rubbing on her hip and back leg, a few small marks, and her DS eye is very slightly misprinted. It also looks like she might have some kind of weird filmy stuff on her eyes but it's really hard to see.

So yeah, those are my girls! I know they're not all that exciting, but these girls have just been sitting in a box for...years so I thought I'd offer them up just in case! Thanks for looking! (:
« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 10:48:00 AM by QueenNatalie »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal