collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Being harassed on eBay! Yet another update.....ugh!!!  (Read 18243 times)

Offline Yuitsu

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Gamer Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Being harassed on eBay! Yet another update.....ugh!!!
« Reply #285 on: June 27, 2013, 04:02:30 AM »
Yeah the ebay community stinks. I bought some wallscrolls, asked the seller about shipping as the magical ebay calculator had done it and it is always wrong, didn't get a response, paid the invoice...seller told me she sent them priority/tracked. They turned up much later than they should have with priority, with a $12 shipping cost on the label when I paid $42. When I asked the community if they could get away with this, they pretty much said it was my fault.

ANYWAY
crazy stalker lady needs a visit from the police, yo.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
« Reply #286 on: June 27, 2013, 07:41:45 AM »
Yeah the ebay community stinks. I bought some wallscrolls, asked the seller about shipping as the magical ebay calculator had done it and it is always wrong, didn't get a response, paid the invoice...seller told me she sent them priority/tracked. They turned up much later than they should have with priority, with a $12 shipping cost on the label when I paid $42. When I asked the community if they could get away with this, they pretty much said it was my fault.

ANYWAY
crazy stalker lady needs a visit from the police, yo.

I know this, but now my husband is being difficult. He says nothing will be done (and he knows better than most, right?). He says if we get the card back then we have to obtain a writing sample from her and then they pretty much won't do anything. The most we'd be able to do is file the report and have all the evidence and she'd know that we know. A little face to face confrontation. She'd still have our address and my husband says nothing would be accomplished. I think he's just sick of everything and just wants to move on, ya know? I just wish there was somehow I could get her to stop shilling and/or treating others the way she has treated my family and sleepyowl.

I mean, just check out how much she's been shill bidding on this auction: 221244271169
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 08:00:52 AM by bluerose9978 »

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: June 27, 2013, 08:00:44 AM »
Yea I know your husband is probably right.  I hate to say it, but experience of my own resulted in nothing being done either. This is why I have a Po box now, but I still have not converted everything over to it yet.  I will say this that eventually these people are caught but, often its not until they have a trail of damage behind them.  All of that is so unnecessary if people would just step up and eliminate the problems before they start.  I am really sorry this is going on.  What I hope is that this person will give up eventually.  Perhaps they will lose interest in their obsession with you and move on.  Honestly, its not like they are ever going to know how you feel about all these magazines..so your reaction isn't going to feed their behavior any.  Just keep lots of records.  This whole thing is just so unfair.

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: June 27, 2013, 01:03:03 PM »
Those people on the boards are so rude! But I'm leaving for vacation later today, so I don't have to worry about them! Two weeks away from this craziness! Woohoo! Hopefully my mother-in-law won't have to field any new magazines from our mailbox while we're away. And if anyone wants to keep reporting lieubug's shill bidding in my place while I'm gone, have at it! I won't have access to a computer most days.

Post Merge: June 27, 2013, 01:06:28 PM

Unfortunately I learned years ago that very rarely does anyone post anything helpful when you post a problem over there. Yes, there are the few occasions but that fshardy is a troll.  He has been around for years and usually his posts are full of negativity and never helpful. It's usually just an attack on the poster.

I am sorry you had to experience that when you were clearly just trying to warn others and seek advice.

I had a feeling it was going to be like that anyhow. Working at a newspaper, I saw how those boards were just filled with trolls and all they could do every day was bash the writers' stories and the people in them. I just couldn't read the boards after a while because I realized how hateful and rude people really are!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 01:06:28 PM by bluerose9978 »

Offline Vintergatan

• Knight of the Ebon Blade
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: June 27, 2013, 04:29:05 PM »
The whole world has gone insane! I can't even begin to comment about the people on eBay, my gosh! how can people be so unreasonable, it's like conversing with a 3 year old "Yes, but the shipping..."    /facepalm

I agree, just drop the whole ebay thing, and bide your time to report this person. I understand that your husband is tired of all this, but he is a police officer and this woman is crazy. It is his duty to do something about her breaking the law ans harassing other people (I'll bet you're neither first nor last). I hope that you can just forget all this on your vacation and that a slip confirming her identity will wait for you. She at least needs to get a warning that what what she is doing could get her into real trouble.
~怕眼里月光 会淋湿你的翅膀~

Offline babylicketysplit

• Bionic Spine Pony
  • Trade Count: (+49)
  • In Spite of your Fear, Do what You have to Do
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #290 on: June 28, 2013, 06:38:09 PM »
ive never used ebay forums, what the heck is wrong with those people? are they all trolls? :(
Check out my  Esty Shop  and MyEbay Sales!
 (Profits are going to help pay for my Rescue Horse's medical bills) <3
http://myworld.ebay.com/baby_licketysplit
http://www.etsy.com/shop/PoniesAndPets

Offline MaronaPossessed

• The Good Troll on the Internet
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • ...Because the internet needs more of these
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: June 28, 2013, 06:40:53 PM »
ive never used ebay forums, what the heck is wrong with those people? are they all trolls? :(
Well...here's my experience

Me: Ooo I didn't know they had a forums! *checks it out*.......... :blink: Okay then! Back to the homepage!
G4 Blind Bag Extraordinaire

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: June 28, 2013, 07:10:09 PM »
I'm actually sorry I suggested it, Bluerose! Ebay AU forums are really good. There's the odd moron, but everyone tries to see it from both sides, and issues are usually resolved well. I'd never been to the US forum before, but assumed it would be the same. idiots.

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: June 28, 2013, 10:46:20 PM »
I'm actually sorry I suggested it, Bluerose! Ebay AU forums are really good. There's the odd moron, but everyone tries to see it from both sides, and issues are usually resolved well. I'd never been to the US forum before, but assumed it would be the same. idiots.

No problem. I had never actually been to the forums before and now I feel like the experience is behind me and I can move on. And I got a very nice message from a seller in California who as very encouraging about my whole situation. She said the forum people are just idiots and to ignore them.

Offline plushroo

• Trade Count: (+252)
  • princess Cotton Candy
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: June 29, 2013, 09:55:28 AM »
OT a bit, speaking on experience of the ebay boards, I was told I was in the wrong the two times I posted on them my problems so I never bothered with them again! Bunch of ebay drones! Hopefully no more magazines are mailed to you (fingers crossed!)

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: June 29, 2013, 02:56:18 PM »
She said the forum people are just idiots and to ignore them.

Well I can certainly agree with that! That forum is just insane.

(This is kinda an extreme way to view the situation, but whenever I see people leaving comments like that in a forum, I am always reminded of that scene in 'To Kill a Mockingbird' where the young protagonist sees an angry mob out for blood and is able to 'wake them up' by talking to them... Humans can be so wrapped up in themselves when they feel they're justly defending others in their own group, they just act completely insane... even if they're totally normal in 'real life'. )

Sorry you had to go through something like this :(
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Fransponies

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #296 on: June 29, 2013, 08:51:50 PM »
I just read through the eBay forum post. They have started mixing star trek and my little pony into the discussion. Specifically Twilight Sparkle and Spock. :blink:

Ianthe99

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #297 on: June 30, 2013, 06:04:19 AM »
Looks like the harasser has shown up on the TP to harass Bluerose there. She used her yahoo email address with her name in it as her username.  :blink: Well.. now we have a name and a location for her..She lived in Bainbridge, Ohio.

(Not that I know what to do with this information.. but.. yanno. Maybe it's not even her.. )
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 06:09:38 AM by Ianthe99 »

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: June 30, 2013, 06:34:25 AM »
Thanks for the head's up Ian, we are keeping our eyes out  :ninja:

Also if you want to PM me what info you have that would be greatly appreciated.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: June 30, 2013, 10:28:52 AM »
Oh my!  :(  Even harassing members on multiple forums!  :(  So sad... 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal