collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Being harassed on eBay! Yet another update.....ugh!!!  (Read 18250 times)

Offline MaronaPossessed

• The Good Troll on the Internet
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • ...Because the internet needs more of these
    • View Profile
Re: Being harassed on eBay! Yet another update.....ugh!!!
« Reply #255 on: June 25, 2013, 01:55:02 PM »
Believe it or not, I have another update:

I'm not positive it is her, but both my husband and I are pretty sure it is: This month my husband started getting strange magazines in his name: Ohio Living, Seventeen, Men's Health, Rider, Quilting. They all have two things in common for sure, they are all to be billed later to our address and all were sent from a mailed slip in May (when I had the run-in with lieubug). My husband has called and cancelled them all and the last one he asked for them to locate the slip and send it to us so we can see where it was mailed from. If it was mailed from Bainbridge, Ohio, or nearby, we've got her!

When I bought the ponies from lieubug, she had my husband's name, not mine, so it would make sense for her to send the magazines to him, not me. So that's why I'm pretty positive it's her.

THIS!! This is a FEDERAL CRIME. It's mail fraud!! This is a HUGE crime now because of terrorism.... especially since the Anthrax scare all those years back. If you have enough information, you might want to consider levying charges against her.... this is beyond harassment now. This is a form of malicious stalking; she has your personal information and is using that to commit mail fraud!
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Mail+Fraud
Her intent is to defraud you, and she's doing it this way because you know HER address too, from the return shipping on your package at the time. Seriously, think about taking legal action and now just yipping around her eBay account. Plus, she's committing mail fraud against those magazine publishers as well. She could get in SERIOUS trouble. Seriously, this lady needs a harsh dose of reality... the power of anonymity and eBay letting her do whatever the buck she wants obviously made her think that she could get away with anything. What would really help clinch the proof if she's the only Bainsbridge seller you've worked with in the time leading up to these incidents... that would put the nail in the coffin, which I for one am eager to see happen... I'm usually highly non-confrontational, but what she's doing is beyond toleration. She's bilking people out of every penny she can, and when she can't? She starts all over again anyway. Then, she accuses YOU of being the thief... and now the mail. Being a jerk is one thing... committing a federal crime is another entirely.

I suggest save all your messages, take a picture of them, print them, etc etc etc. I would be in fear for my life if I was in a similar situation like yours. TL;DR call police!
G4 Blind Bag Extraordinaire

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
« Reply #256 on: June 26, 2013, 07:00:31 AM »
Believe it or not, I have another update:

I'm not positive it is her, but both my husband and I are pretty sure it is: This month my husband started getting strange magazines in his name: Ohio Living, Seventeen, Men's Health, Rider, Quilting. They all have two things in common for sure, they are all to be billed later to our address and all were sent from a mailed slip in May (when I had the run-in with lieubug). My husband has called and cancelled them all and the last one he asked for them to locate the slip and send it to us so we can see where it was mailed from. If it was mailed from Bainbridge, Ohio, or nearby, we've got her!

When I bought the ponies from lieubug, she had my husband's name, not mine, so it would make sense for her to send the magazines to him, not me. So that's why I'm pretty positive it's her.

THIS!! This is a FEDERAL CRIME. It's mail fraud!! This is a HUGE crime now because of terrorism.... especially since the Anthrax scare all those years back. If you have enough information, you might want to consider levying charges against her.... this is beyond harassment now. This is a form of malicious stalking; she has your personal information and is using that to commit mail fraud!
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Mail+Fraud
Her intent is to defraud you, and she's doing it this way because you know HER address too, from the return shipping on your package at the time. Seriously, think about taking legal action and now just yipping around her eBay account. Plus, she's committing mail fraud against those magazine publishers as well. She could get in SERIOUS trouble. Seriously, this lady needs a harsh dose of reality... the power of anonymity and eBay letting her do whatever the buck she wants obviously made her think that she could get away with anything. What would really help clinch the proof if she's the only Bainsbridge seller you've worked with in the time leading up to these incidents... that would put the nail in the coffin, which I for one am eager to see happen... I'm usually highly non-confrontational, but what she's doing is beyond toleration. She's bilking people out of every penny she can, and when she can't? She starts all over again anyway. Then, she accuses YOU of being the thief... and now the mail. Being a jerk is one thing... committing a federal crime is another entirely.

I suggest save all your messages, take a picture of them, print them, etc etc etc. I would be in fear for my life if I was in a similar situation like yours. TL;DR call police!

My husband is a police officer so I feel pretty safe in following his lead and doing what he thinks is best. And if he doesn't think we have enough evidence to proceed, then we're going to have to wait it out until we can build a case. He's not a detective, but he has been in court over the cases he does deal with enough times to know what he needs to do.

Post Merge: June 26, 2013, 10:17:13 AM

Ugh! This is never ending! My husband just received an invoice today for a Ranger Rick Jr. magazine he didn't order!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 10:17:13 AM by bluerose9978 »

Offline lunar_scythe

• factory error Blue Belle
  • Gold Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+84)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: June 26, 2013, 12:24:24 PM »
isn't it mail fraud to purchase things thru the mail using another persons' name?
My Army of Bluebelles (New pic coming sooner or later)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: June 26, 2013, 02:18:33 PM »
This is what I wrote on the eBay bidding boards today:

Why doesn't eBay care about shill bidding? And I have proof!

I have turned a shill bidder in several times. They have manipulated an item I won, an item another person I know bid on and then gave them a second-chance offer when their other user name won it for the second time and had already left feedback.

There was also an item that had been won by their second user name THREE TIMES before it was finally turned around and sold to someone else. And if you look up their second user name and look at their bidding activity, 98% of their bidding activity is on that one seller.

I have called eBay two times about them and been harassed by them and now they are harassing me through mail fraud since they have my mailing address through eBay. They decided to sign me up for magazines and have them bill me later through my address! I'm about ready to go to the police with this now since eBay won't do squat!

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 26, 2013, 03:21:45 PM »
Yes!! Yes! Be angry, be firm, be aggressive!! I'm not confrontational..... but this woman needs to be locked up!! And eBay needs to get the picture!! You're being attacked by a nutcase!!!
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline LadySatine

• Trade Count: (+230)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • It's time for the robot test!
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: June 26, 2013, 03:34:17 PM »
Yes!! Yes! Be angry, be firm, be aggressive!! I'm not confrontational..... but this woman needs to be locked up!! And eBay needs to get the picture!! You're being attacked by a nutcase!!!

Very much agreed blue! I hope this opens their eyes!

Vintage toys on Ebay:MLP Customs on Etsy: :freak: Commission Status: CLOSED:Avatar by FloralHippo:Siggy pony by Griffin :lol:

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: June 26, 2013, 03:48:24 PM »

Very much agreed blue! I hope this opens their eyes!

It will at least open the eyes of the eBay community.

Offline NoPonySpecial

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Beyond the last visible dog, you will see infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: June 26, 2013, 03:59:31 PM »
I hope this lady burns.

edit: That sounded really violent. I don't mean literally! I mean I hope you guys call the authorities, they take your case, and she gets locked up for several decades.
I'll put something here some time

Offline Rosette

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Pony Mail is Happy Mail :D
    • View Profile
    • My LiveJournal Blog
« Reply #263 on: June 26, 2013, 04:01:31 PM »
Holy Cow.  That's beyond absurd.  I thought the overcharging was falling enough but the rest?  Sick.  Is there any way she's on this forum and seeing the pot you've stirred with her name on it?  Otherwise, the reaction seems insanely prolonged for a feedback that was erased.  Can she know you're threatening her (criminal) livelihood?

:/
I'm the Pony formerly known as "songtoisis".   ^.^

Offline Rosette

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My LiveJournal Blog
« Reply #264 on: June 26, 2013, 04:02:40 PM »
"Appalling", not "falling".

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: June 26, 2013, 04:05:46 PM »
Holy Cow.  That's beyond absurd.  I thought the overcharging was falling enough but the rest?  Sick.  Is there any way she's on this forum and seeing the pot you've stirred with her name on it?  Otherwise, the reaction seems insanely prolonged for a feedback that was erased.  Can she know you're threatening her (criminal) livelihood?

I really doubt she's on this forum since she's not a collector. But all the trouble she's stirred up is her own doing. As others have said, this woman is insane!

Offline Rosette

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My LiveJournal Blog
« Reply #266 on: June 26, 2013, 04:29:15 PM »

I really doubt she's on this forum since she's not a collector. But all the trouble she's stirred up is her own doing. As others have said, this woman is insane!

I'm (perhaps wrongly) inferring from your comment that you took my comment as critical of you.  I wanted to clear that up because I've seen you have to defend yourself in this thread and I think *that's* horrible.  I don't want you to come away feeling like I'm doing the same thing so let me try again!  :)

1)  Charging $20 over for shipping and getting away with it is unthinkable.  I'm surprised that anyone in these forums can defend that practice!

2)  I agree, no matter what, that this woman MUST suffer from some form of mental illness.  There is no possible other explanation because her actions go well above and beyond merely "career criminal" to "fraudulent nutcase".

3)  My question about whether she's a member here wasn't about whether we know her or she's an informed collector but really more about how much she knows about your response (here and on eBay Forums) to what's happened to you--whether she has a Google Alert search set up for her username or something that led her to read this.  I wonder if her extreme and continued harrassment is in retribution for what you've said here?  (Would this thread come up if you googled her eBay username?  I don't even know.)  You are well and rightfully on the warpath, protecting ALL OF US, and I appreciate and respect that.  It is astonishing that her shill bidding has gone on THIS long and THIS blatantly.  But with the magazines and the harassment, a full month (or more?) later, when the feedback that pissed her off was deleted by eBay--it just makes me wonder if she's aware somehow that her time as a 'respected' super star seller is very, very short.

TL; DR

I didn't mean to upset you in any way.  I'm thoroughly and completely on your side in every aspect of this debacle. 

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: June 26, 2013, 04:41:45 PM »

I'm (perhaps wrongly) inferring from your comment that you took my comment as critical of you.  I wanted to clear that up because I've seen you have to defend yourself in this thread and I think *that's* horrible.  I don't want you to come away feeling like I'm doing the same thing so let me try again!  :)

1)  Charging $20 over for shipping and getting away with it is unthinkable.  I'm surprised that anyone in these forums can defend that practice!

2)  I agree, no matter what, that this woman MUST suffer from some form of mental illness.  There is no possible other explanation because her actions go well above and beyond merely "career criminal" to "fraudulent nutcase".

3)  My question about whether she's a member here wasn't about whether we know her or she's an informed collector but really more about how much she knows about your response (here and on eBay Forums) to what's happened to you--whether she has a Google Alert search set up for her username or something that led her to read this.  I wonder if her extreme and continued harrassment is in retribution for what you've said here?  (Would this thread come up if you googled her eBay username?  I don't even know.)  You are well and rightfully on the warpath, protecting ALL OF US, and I appreciate and respect that.  It is astonishing that her shill bidding has gone on THIS long and THIS blatantly.  But with the magazines and the harassment, a full month (or more?) later, when the feedback that pissed her off was deleted by eBay--it just makes me wonder if she's aware somehow that her time as a 'respected' super star seller is very, very short.

TL; DR

I didn't mean to upset you in any way.  I'm thoroughly and completely on your side in every aspect of this debacle. 

No, I didn't take your comment as a dig at me. I just wanted to say she deserves what is coming to her. And that I don't think the magazine thing is something new. Like I said in a previous post, my husband has inquired into when these slips were mailed (some were actually emailed under a nonexistent email account) and they were all done in May. So this is not some new plan she just came up with to get me back. This was something she devised when I apparently took away her top seller status last month. That's my thoughts as to her retribution anyway.

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: June 26, 2013, 05:02:30 PM »
What a vile person!! Ugh, it's unbelievable how vindictive some people can be!! She's in the wrong, and she's attacking you!! We're all behind you, bluerose....
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: June 26, 2013, 05:06:39 PM »
What a vile person!! Ugh, it's unbelievable how vindictive some people can be!! She's in the wrong, and she's attacking you!! We're all behind you, bluerose....

Thank you! She's attacking my family! My husband didn't do anything wrong and he's being caught in the crossfire! I feel bad that it's my fault that I use his eBay account (we actually share it) and that I forgot to change his name to mine on the address before the ponies got sent out!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal