collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Being harassed on eBay! Yet another update.....ugh!!!  (Read 18241 times)

Offline sleepyowl

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
    • flickr
Re: Being harassed on eBay! Yet another update.....ugh!!!
« Reply #240 on: June 23, 2013, 10:52:53 AM »
Well, this is gonna be kinda long-winded... I was looking through the thread and saw someone mention something about a Baby Stockings and thought to myself, "I just got one of those... wait, that was in May..." and so I went to check who y'all were talking about and looked on ebay to check the username of the person who sold me the pony. It was lieubug2469.

I don't remember what happened with the auction. I think that my mom and I bid on it, but then someone came along and outbid us. However, later that night, we got a second chance offer on the pony. I was over the pony, but my mom decided to take the offer. Here is the listing for Baby Stockings (#221228043991). You can't see the bid history for some reason...

The whole transaction went smoothly, but when the pony arrived, we accidentally got another package as well from lieubug2469. The shipping label on the outside was addressed to my mom, so she opened it without thinking (we got a few more packages that day, so it was just kinda automatic). I saw and was like "That isn't ours.."

Anyway, there was a receipt/note inside the package, on top of everything, so I picked it up to see what it said and it had someone else's name and address on it and said to leave positive feedback and five stars.  I actually took pictures of the package we received, because I was taking pictures of the other things I got for my blog. As you can see, we didn't mess with anything inside except to read the slip.

Spoiler
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I'm pretty sure it's the Baby Pony lot you guys were talking about in the thread. She finally sold it to someone. This is the listing for it (#221227725406).

We got in contact with her to tell her that she accidentally shipped that package to us instead. We asked if she wanted us to send it back to her or mail it forward to the person on the slip because they were in FL as well, and we figured it'd be easier on everyone. We were expecting her to, you know, say she'll reimburse us the shipping cost afterward... Nope. She was like "I'm sorry can you forward it?" and before we could respond (we were busy that morning because my dad in/out of the hospital around that time) she send another impatient message saying "Are you going to be able to forward that package."

Ignoring how impatient she was seeming, we responded by telling her we were going to the post office tomorrow to mail it. She sent another message with the address (which we already had from the slip). We mailed it and sent her the tracking number. All she had to say afterward was "Ty very much" and that was it. We ate about $7.50 shipping it to the rightful owner. We never said or did anything because neither of us are confrontational, we just figured we'd never deal with her again. I just wanted the people to get their ponies.

Actually, looking at her feedback... Bucksnut.03 has left feedback for lots identical to the Baby Pony one and the Baby Stockings one. The Baby Stockings that Bucksnut.03 left feedback has the bid history and that is the one that we bid on. Here is the listing (#221226024241). She shill bid it, outbid us, then gave us a second-chance offer. I guess so she could manipulate her feedback and rating. I imagine the same thing happened with the Baby Pony lot.

Anyway, I don't care, I'm just never going to deal with her again. I like my Baby Stockings regardless. Here's a picture of her I took of her on my shelf right after she arrived.

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: June 23, 2013, 11:00:39 AM »
Wow, that's incredibly rude not to even reimburse you for shipping!

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
« Reply #242 on: June 23, 2013, 11:03:36 AM »
Wow, that's incredibly rude not to even reimburse you for shipping!

Everything sleepyowl said just confirms all of my suspicions and adds to what a terrible seller lieubug really is. If you look at the bidding history in that baby lot and see all the 0**. that's bucksnut.03's ID. She shill bids alot and it's pathetic!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 11:16:03 AM by bluerose9978 »

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: June 23, 2013, 11:55:02 AM »
Disgusting seller. Will never, ever do business with her. Shocking. Makes you think what an absolute fool they are.

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Trade Count: (+359)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Baby and Winger Collector
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
« Reply #244 on: June 23, 2013, 02:21:58 PM »
Oh wow!  I can't believe she didn't even offer to refund your shipping. I don't think I could've kept my mouth shut about it. I would've made her pay first. Your sweetier than I could've been.

Sale Post  My Collection  My Customs

Offline Vintergatan

• Knight of the Ebon Blade
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: June 24, 2013, 10:30:27 AM »
I will NEVER have business with eBay until this person is BANNED from there!
~怕眼里月光 会淋湿你的翅膀~

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: June 24, 2013, 10:46:50 AM »

It makes it hard to feel safe when eBay allows people like this on their site. And they can have access to your address and phone number! It's scary!

Offline STLGusty

• Hockey Pony
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: June 24, 2013, 11:09:54 AM »
This is seriously blowing my mind.  You poor things... :(

Offline Vintergatan

• Knight of the Ebon Blade
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: June 24, 2013, 11:31:14 AM »

It makes it hard to feel safe when eBay allows people like this on their site. And they can have access to your address and phone number! It's scary!

it really is scary! How much more evidence and complaints do they need against this seller? They just obviously don't care! and I do not want to do business with someone who will dismiss their customers so easily even though they are obviously right, *especially* when it turns out they are being harassed!

i'm so sorry you and your husband are going through this! i hope that slip confirms it's them so you can finally turn to authorities!
~怕眼里月光 会淋湿你的翅膀~

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: June 24, 2013, 09:50:04 PM »
Oh wow!  I can't believe she didn't even offer to refund your shipping. I don't think I could've kept my mouth shut about it. I would've made her pay first. Your sweetier than I could've been.

Ditto! I would have made them pay first before I shipped anything because you never know with some sellers. How completely rude! Why hasn't ebay banned this person?!
My Wish List

Offline sleepyowl

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
    • flickr
« Reply #250 on: June 24, 2013, 10:26:22 PM »

Ditto! I would have made them pay first before I shipped anything because you never know with some sellers. How completely rude! Why hasn't ebay banned this person?!

Yeah, we probably should have, but at the same time, maybe it's better we didn't pursue it. If we would have been like "yeah, well... I need to you pay me the shipping cost before I do anything" after she responded without offering, she might have gotten insulted and started harassing us too since she seems kinda unhinged and all.

Anyway, I guess we know better now if something like that happens again lol

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: June 25, 2013, 12:22:23 AM »

Yeah, we probably should have, but at the same time, maybe it's better we didn't pursue it. If we would have been like "yeah, well... I need to you pay me the shipping cost before I do anything" after she responded without offering, she might have gotten insulted and started harassing us too since she seems kinda unhinged and all.

Anyway, I guess we know better now if something like that happens again lol

That's very true! Who knows what this crazy lady is capable of :shocked:
My Wish List

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: June 25, 2013, 01:34:49 AM »
Believe it or not, I have another update:

I'm not positive it is her, but both my husband and I are pretty sure it is: This month my husband started getting strange magazines in his name: Ohio Living, Seventeen, Men's Health, Rider, Quilting. They all have two things in common for sure, they are all to be billed later to our address and all were sent from a mailed slip in May (when I had the run-in with lieubug). My husband has called and cancelled them all and the last one he asked for them to locate the slip and send it to us so we can see where it was mailed from. If it was mailed from Bainbridge, Ohio, or nearby, we've got her!

When I bought the ponies from lieubug, she had my husband's name, not mine, so it would make sense for her to send the magazines to him, not me. So that's why I'm pretty positive it's her.

THIS!! This is a FEDERAL CRIME. It's mail fraud!! This is a HUGE crime now because of terrorism.... especially since the Anthrax scare all those years back. If you have enough information, you might want to consider levying charges against her.... this is beyond harassment now. This is a form of malicious stalking; she has your personal information and is using that to commit mail fraud!
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Mail+Fraud
Her intent is to defraud you, and she's doing it this way because you know HER address too, from the return shipping on your package at the time. Seriously, think about taking legal action and now just yipping around her eBay account. Plus, she's committing mail fraud against those magazine publishers as well. She could get in SERIOUS trouble. Seriously, this lady needs a harsh dose of reality... the power of anonymity and eBay letting her do whatever the buck she wants obviously made her think that she could get away with anything. What would really help clinch the proof if she's the only Bainsbridge seller you've worked with in the time leading up to these incidents... that would put the nail in the coffin, which I for one am eager to see happen... I'm usually highly non-confrontational, but what she's doing is beyond toleration. She's bilking people out of every penny she can, and when she can't? She starts all over again anyway. Then, she accuses YOU of being the thief... and now the mail. Being a jerk is one thing... committing a federal crime is another entirely.

Post Merge: June 25, 2013, 01:36:03 AM

That's crazy and scary.  What a psychopath.

It may also count as identity theft and postal fraud.  If you can get proof of who sent it, it may be worth talking to an attorney.

I asked my husband then what when we find out and we are still debating that. So I will keep that in mind.

DO! Do look into it... like I said, it most definitely is mail fraud.
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: June 25, 2013, 07:16:23 AM »
We are leaving for vacation this week. I'm hoping when we return a slip will be waiting for us and not a bunch more magazines my husband didn't subscribe to. He had told all of the magazine customer support people a shortened version of what happened except for the magazine he asked a slip from. He told them all the details as he knows them. So hopefully that actually got something done and put a bee in their pants to find the slip. But if it was destroyed, that doesn't help our cause.

Offline PitterPatter

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Rhinos are just fat unicorns...
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: June 25, 2013, 12:34:22 PM »
We are leaving for vacation this week. I'm hoping when we return a slip will be waiting for us and not a bunch more magazines my husband didn't subscribe to. He had told all of the magazine customer support people a shortened version of what happened except for the magazine he asked a slip from. He told them all the details as he knows them. So hopefully that actually got something done and put a bee in their pants to find the slip. But if it was destroyed, that doesn't help our cause.
Heya,

I read this all back in May time and was amazed at the whole situation and lack of anything being done. Having just popped over to the TS today and seen it back up near the top I've caught up and "amazed" is not a strong enough word to describe my thoughts and feelings on this >_<!

I really hope you both make the decision to go down the legal road as what she is doing is clearly so very wrong, it may well have happened to other people but it just takes that one strong person to stand up and fight - like you and everyone else here has been trying with ebay themselves. Of course that said I'm sure we'd all understand if you wanted no further stress from this mad woman and put it all behind. Legal battles are never easy.

Either way I just hope you and your husband can have a nice vacation and some home to the proof you need, or at least no new surprises of magazines and who-knows-what :shrug: :hug:

and a dancing pineapple for the holiday spirit :pineapple:!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal