collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Being harassed on eBay! Yet another update.....ugh!!!  (Read 18255 times)

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Being harassed on eBay! Urgent update!
« Reply #120 on: May 15, 2013, 06:18:25 AM »
Nope, you can view the original listing and report it after the fact.  'Cause that's what I just did for all 3 of the sea pony auctions. 
:socks:   :frog:

Offline babylicketysplit

• Bionic Spine Pony
  • Trade Count: (+49)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • In Spite of your Fear, Do what You have to Do
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #121 on: May 15, 2013, 06:59:37 AM »
dude what the heck!!!!   ill help report anyway i can >:( i hate seeing my buddies scammed!   
Check out my  Esty Shop  and MyEbay Sales!
 (Profits are going to help pay for my Rescue Horse's medical bills) <3
http://myworld.ebay.com/baby_licketysplit
http://www.etsy.com/shop/PoniesAndPets

Offline shelti

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+1687)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 15, 2013, 07:01:21 AM »
What astounds me is the nerve her alter ego has.
Berating bluerose9978 the way she did. 
I hope it comes back to bite her in the butt
Shel-t* Ponies

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
« Reply #123 on: May 15, 2013, 07:53:55 AM »
Does anyone know if DonnaTurtle is a member here? It just pains me that lieubug took such advantage of her and bid up the auctions she won so much!

Also, bucksnut has bid up this auction: 221227380540

So please please please go in to that listing report it before it ends! Let eBay know it is fraudulent!!!

Jemstar666

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #124 on: May 15, 2013, 08:01:22 AM »
Does anyone know if DonnaTurtle is a member here? It just pains me that lieubug took such advantage of her and bid up the auctions she won so much!

So please please please go in to that listing report it before it ends! Let eBay know it is fraudulent!!!

I have reported this listing also! x

Offline shelti

• *Arena VIP*
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 15, 2013, 08:01:37 AM »

Done
Shel-t* Ponies

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 15, 2013, 08:34:48 AM »
reported. I want to give this lady a V8 smack across her face. Shame on her for doing this.

Offline shelti

• *Arena VIP*
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 15, 2013, 08:47:24 AM »
Here is a link on the completed auctions that bucknut.03 has bid on which are completed.
Looks like they don't buy too much from anyone but the seller we have been discussing.
I have blocked both user names and hope they both get kicked off ebay.  Of course I am sure they will be back under a new user name, seems to happen all the time.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidItems&userid=bucksnut.03&completed=1&all=1&rows=100&sort=3&_rdc=1
Shel-t* Ponies

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 15, 2013, 08:51:50 AM »
Here is a link on the completed auctions that bucknut.03 has bid on which are completed.
Looks like they don't buy too much from anyone but the seller we have been discussing.
I have blocked both user names and hope they both get kicked off ebay.  Of course I am sure they will be back under a new user name, seems to happen all the time.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidItems&userid=bucksnut.03&completed=1&all=1&rows=100&sort=3&_rdc=1

Notice the lot of 3 sea ponies appears 3 times!!!

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+122)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
« Reply #129 on: May 15, 2013, 09:25:55 AM »
are you sure that package only cost a bit over $5 to send? It costs me about $5 to ship one pony tracked, and I deal with ebay all the time.

Shipping should of been around $14-15 for all those. I'm not trying to put you down in anyway,but you also agreed to pay the $25 for it since you bid.
But me personally,  I would be happy regardless since you won such an amazing lot with a pony worth more thenthe lot and shipping combined .
But what I don't understand is this seller, why would they be bidding against their own items? That defeats the purpose and to me sounds like a complete waste of time. IF they want set prices for their items they need to do set price or best offer. But they will prob get kicked off since this is going under investigation.

I do hope you get some money in return. but either way you still scored a nice lot of ponies.

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 15, 2013, 09:50:18 AM »
are you sure that package only cost a bit over $5 to send? It costs me about $5 to ship one pony tracked, and I deal with ebay all the time.

Shipping should of been around $14-15 for all those. I'm not trying to put you down in anyway,but you also agreed to pay the $25 for it since you bid.
But me personally,  I would be happy regardless since you won such an amazing lot with a pony worth more thenthe lot and shipping combined .
But what I don't understand is this seller, why would they be bidding against their own items? That defeats the purpose and to me sounds like a complete waste of time. IF they want set prices for their items they need to do set price or best offer. But they will prob get kicked off since this is going under investigation.

I do hope you get some money in return. but either way you still scored a nice lot of ponies.

That's what it said on the shipping label. And I can read (I have a bachelor's degree in communications with a minor in English). She lives in the same state as I do. She used a shipping bag to ship them and wrapped them soaking wet in colored tissue paper which stained some of the ponies.

But I think you're missing the point. She scammed me and she's scamming others on eBay and I'm doing what I can to stop her now.

Offline shelti

• *Arena VIP*
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 15, 2013, 10:01:55 AM »

That's what it said on the shipping label. And I can read (I have a bachelor's degree in communications with a minor in English). She lives in the same state as I do. She used a shipping bag to ship them and wrapped them soaking wet in colored tissue paper which stained some of the ponies.

But I think you're missing the point. She scammed me and she's scamming others on eBay and I'm doing what I can to stop her now.

Shill bidding Clipper only helps the seller and hurts others who want to win the items.  The seller is out nothing but having to relist the items when the shill bid does not draw out a top bidder.  It's not condoned within the Community and members have been banned for doing it.
Shel-t* Ponies

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 15, 2013, 10:18:51 AM »
Question: I can see the auction for the babies if I type in the number.  Otherwise e-bay says the seller has no listings.  What sort of black magic is this?
:socks:   :frog:

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 15, 2013, 10:26:14 AM »
Omg! Does this mean eBay finally listened to us?!

:( Nope, I just checked and her listings are still there....
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 10:30:03 AM by bluerose9978 »

Offline coinoperatedgirl

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I paint stuff.
    • View Profile
    • Coin-Operated Customs
« Reply #134 on: May 15, 2013, 10:30:12 AM »
Just did a quick search on my phone.  I see the listing for the Sea ponies in my watch list, but not when I look at her other auctions.  I do see she has other stuff up though, so maybe they only got the sea ponies?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal