collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Being harassed on eBay! Yet another update.....ugh!!!  (Read 18244 times)

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
Re: Being harassed on eBay!
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2013, 07:25:13 PM »
You know Blue, its totally understandable that you would think that perhaps the shipping might have been fair at first.  There are a lot of ponies in that lot if that is the right auction.  I don't blame you for bidding and then saying something after you realized the shipping wasn't fair (after you got the box and saw it wasn't as expensive).  I totally get that. I would have done the same thing.

She basically shipped them in a large plastic bag. Not even a bubble envelope. So the packing material weighed nothing. It cost $5.53 to ship to me. $5.53!!! I thought when I saw the auction the seller was in Canada because of the name and the shipping. I read the auction and the terms but wasn't worried about where it was coming from. I buy and sell over the border all the time.

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2013, 07:34:03 PM »
Yea I hear ya.  I would have done the same thing.  Thats just a crime to take your money like that.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline TokiBear

• Wibbly Wobbly, Timey Wimey
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • We're all stories in the end...
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2013, 07:47:39 PM »
Oh BlueRose!  I am frustrated for you after reading through this thread!  I have bought from you here and on ebay (unbeknownst to me just a couple weeks ago lol)... I just don't understand what is wrong with people these days... seriously.  I do hope ebay does the right thing here.  Top Seller or not, she is a scammer and needs to be stopped.

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2013, 07:51:43 PM »
At least she has more accurate shipping for the sea ponies she's selling because she has quite a few bids. It just makes me sick that people are bidding on them. I hope the buyer doesn't get suckered by her like I did!

Post Merge: May 06, 2013, 08:29:49 PM

I just won another auction and paid. The seller just sent me a note saying the package is packed and they chipped in an extra $0.30 to send it priority so it would get to me sooner. That somewhat restores my faith in eBay sellers. I know there are a few good ones out there for every bad one.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 08:29:49 PM by bluerose9978 »

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2013, 09:26:07 PM »
*lots of pony hugs*  You are an excellent Ebay seller and we love you!  It's just so frustrating that we can't do much.  :( 

I've put her IDs on my list and hopefully people avoid her! :(
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Trade Count: (+359)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Baby and Winger Collector
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2013, 05:17:27 AM »
When you left FB, did you mention anything about her having multiple accounts. If so, that may be why ebay removed it.

Also, how awful of a seller! Keep calling ebay, different people help differently. I've found to repeat calls until I get someone helpful. See if you can't leave FB again for her but make it into a Neutral with poor star ratings.
Did she ship the package as stated (shipping method?) I once bought an item (non pony related) and they put priority as the shipping method, but when the item shipped to me it was first class and half the cost. I got to leave a negative for it but ebay said they would help with the shipping overcharge, but never seen any money returned.

Good luck sweetie! and keep up updated

Sale Post  My Collection  My Customs

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2013, 06:33:05 AM »
When you left FB, did you mention anything about her having multiple accounts. If so, that may be why ebay removed it.

Also, how awful of a seller! Keep calling ebay, different people help differently. I've found to repeat calls until I get someone helpful. See if you can't leave FB again for her but make it into a Neutral with poor star ratings.
Did she ship the package as stated (shipping method?) I once bought an item (non pony related) and they put priority as the shipping method, but when the item shipped to me it was first class and half the cost. I got to leave a negative for it but ebay said they would help with the shipping overcharge, but never seen any money returned.

Good luck sweetie! and keep up updated

No mention of the multiple account, I simply mentioned the overcharge and said when I asked for a refund the seller harassed me. I don't get it either. I can only account for it that she is a top seller and eBay is blind to the fact that the reason she is a top seller is because she is a shill bidder. Unfortunately, I won't know what happens if they find anything or if they do anything about it though.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 07:01:14 AM by bluerose9978 »

Offline RandomPony

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2013, 06:39:48 AM »
What! That was plainly crazy and stupid! :shocked: That person should be a shamed of themselves.... -_-
:frolic:

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2013, 07:06:34 AM »
I also wish on the negative I could have mentioned the fact that the ponies were wet when they arrived and that several had hair cuts...LOL. I had given her 1 star for the shipping costs, 1 star for communication since she lied to me and led me to believe she was going to give me a partial refund and then I gave her 4 stars for shipping time and 4 stars for item description since it wasn't quite as described but I don't expect that if you're not a collector, but the fact they were wet and she wrapped them in colored tissue paper which discolored BBE Baby Sleepy Pie deserved less than 5. I really wish eBay would have left the negative, it was honest and deserved.

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2013, 07:25:18 AM »
Ebay doesn't really care about shill bidding... because it makes their FVF's increase.  :( 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2013, 07:33:42 AM »
EBay not only needs to have better customer support, but they need to stick to their values.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 07, 2013, 07:41:02 AM »
EBay not only needs to have better customer support, but they need to stick to their values.
Wouldn't that be a change?  :P
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 07, 2013, 08:34:30 AM »
One of the best ways to stop shill bidding on ebay is to use sniper services.  Not placing bids early or bids at all until the end will complete stop a shiller in their tracks.  Also bidding in the last 7 seconds manually would work also.  Sniper services bid in the last second though.  They can't raise a price on something if they don't know anyone is going to bid and how much.  I know this doesn't have a thing to do with your situation but as much as people complain about sniping they really need to see its benefits.  I honestly don't know what ebay does to shillers.  I agree with you that the negative was deserved.  Its a shame people can get a negative removed just with what we say in that negative.  Ebay just seems to not know what they are doing these days.  A long time ago it seems to be a fair marketplace. 
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 08:36:34 AM by tulagirl »

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 07, 2013, 08:46:34 AM »
Ebay customer support told me if they found she is in violation of shill bidding she could get a warning or her accounts could be temporarily limited or her status from top seller could be compromised, etc.

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 07, 2013, 10:14:58 AM »
Yea and the key word they are using is, "could".  Oh and last but not least, "if". :mad:
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 10:17:00 AM by tulagirl »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal