TCB > Wanted!

Looking for G3 Bath Accessories

(1/2) > >>

poniesthatsparkle:
I currently have the G3 shower curtain, curtain hooks, and bath rug, and I'm looking for more bath accessories to add to the bathroom! I'm especially in search of the Pinkie Pie toothbrush holder and the bath sets that include poufs and suction cup hangers.

I am also interested in various other G3 merchandise that would hold up well in a bathroom, such as solid figurines.

Squirtsquirt:
I know I had some kind of bath set, although I'm not 100% sure where it is. I have my ponies listed with location, but the other things...not so much! Let me check the most obvious places and see if I have any luck...

lovesbabysquirmy:
definitely there were bubble bath containers !  I had a Starcatcher one

poniesthatsparkle:

--- Quote from: Squirtsquirt on January 07, 2024, 08:58:35 AM ---I know I had some kind of bath set, although I'm not 100% sure where it is. I have my ponies listed with location, but the other things...not so much! Let me check the most obvious places and see if I have any luck...

--- End quote ---

If you find anything, I'd love to see! I have one bath set on the way to me, but if it's a different one I might be interested

NooklandDesigns:

--- Quote from: poniesthatsparkle on January 06, 2024, 12:23:46 PM ---I currently have the G3 shower curtain, curtain hooks, and bath rug, and I'm looking for more bath accessories to add to the bathroom! I'm especially in search of the Pinkie Pie toothbrush holder and the bath sets that include poufs and suction cup hangers.

I am also interested in various other G3 merchandise that would hold up well in a bathroom, such as solid figurines.

--- End quote ---

Are you still looking for the Pinkie Pie toothbrush holder? I bought it NIB at my local thrift store yesterday!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version