collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G4 Brushables almost complete!  (Read 2115 times)

Offline shockponie

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: G4 Brushables almost complete!
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2013, 05:54:52 AM »
Cute collection! Random question: Is your display (first pic) on dog stairs? Lol, I totally had some dog stairs for a pug once.  :satisfied:
Avatar by Shenanigans; Sig by Shaiyeh
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

natashareine

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2013, 07:11:45 AM »
Cute collection! Random question: Is your display (first pic) on dog stairs? Lol, I totally had some dog stairs for a pug once.  :satisfied:

Hahaha yes it is! Super clasyy, huh? LOL

Your ponies are awesome but I am FLIPPING OUT over those socks and board books. My daughter would love them! Wherever did you find them???

The socks are from Hot Topic and the books are from The Dollar Tree :) I got my daughter a set of the books to keep, too :) We read them every single day!

Wow, congrats! Did you make the necklace Elements of Harmony that 5 of the Mane 6 are wearing?

I did make them! When my daughter got the Twilight with her element of harmony crown she realized none of the others were wearing their necklaces... I tried a few things but ended up making them out of elastic (painted gold) and made the "gems" out of clay, baked them, painted them, and super-glued them to the necklaces! She just loves them!

Wow, congrats! Did you make the necklace Elements of Harmony that 5 of the Mane 6 are wearing?
[/quote]

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2013, 07:39:45 AM »

I did make them! When my daughter got the Twilight with her element of harmony crown she realized none of the others were wearing their necklaces... I tried a few things but ended up making them out of elastic (painted gold) and made the "gems" out of clay, baked them, painted them, and super-glued them to the necklaces! She just loves them!

That's awesome! They look great :)
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline agnusdei

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
  • little lamb
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2013, 02:03:47 AM »
Really nice G4 collection, it's neat to see them all lined up like that!  And I love the elements of harmony necklaces you've made for your main 6.  I am also trying to complete my G4 playful pony collection, so I definitely know the feeling of being only a few away, ahh.  >_<   I'm missing Rainbow Flash, Star Swirl, and Star Dreams (and I suppose non-GW Ploomette), myself. Good luck on completing them! 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal