Pony Talk > Introductions

Hay! Oops I mean hey!

(1/3) > >>

MLPAnn:
Hello!  My name is Ann and I just wanted to say how awesome it is to have found this group!  I collect just about everything under the Sun with my "mane" collections being Cabbage Patch, American Girl, Strawberry Shortcake, and My Little Pony.  I had a bunch of MLP when I was a kid back in the 80s/90s.  When I got older I got rid of it all.  Then about 4-5 years ago I found a bunch at a thrift store and I've continued to add since then.  I think I have about 40-50 at the moment.  I've also just started watching Friendship is Magic and it is so adorable!  My favorite of the newer ponies is Fluttershy as I am a lot like her (kind of shy in real life).  Anyway, glad to meet all of you!

kiwimlp:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 to the Arena.  :wave:
Fluttershy is one of my fav G4 ponies too (she was the first one I bought when they came out!).  I hope you have lots of fun here :frolic:

Sternenstaub:
Happy Welcome!! :)

Meru-desu:
Hi! Welcome to the arena! There are many collectors of all types here, you'll fit right in =]

teresat:
Welcome!

I also had Cabbage Patch Kids and Strawberry Shortcake (and Care Bears) in addition to MLP in the 80s/90s. I just got back into MLP recently as well. Fluttershy is my fav from FIM!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version