collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ribbons and Hearts G3 for a Giant Blank?  (Read 410 times)

Offline maycrestmom

• Trade Count: (+114)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Ribbons and Hearts G3 for a Giant Blank?
« on: January 15, 2015, 11:32:12 AM »
I know I know... impossible to find this G3 but I figured I'd toss it out in the just in case and I have been debating about parting with my giant G3 as she is not getting the love and attention as a shelf focal point = thinking she deserves better

would so love a trade but can just buy that cancer pony of course

I also have greek starshine, Italy brown peachy, dutch microphone pony, French bowtie, peru medley and that's just what I can think off the top of my head... obviously would be multiple ponies to one for value set off

also I'm looking for a prototype G4minty = the one that doesn't have the lines on the mints

hmmm... anyhow, its a new year so before I just get going with sales, figured I would start a trade thread I can change up throughout 2015
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

loves me dem green ponies (thank you Lunar!)

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Ribbons and Hearts G3 for a Giant Blank?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 09:49:33 PM »
AAAA the giant blank pony! I've been searching for one! :D Sadly, she seems to come up about as often as Ribbons and Hearts does! If you don't find a trade for her, would you consider PMing me if she comes up for sale? :)

Here's a free little bump for your thread, best of luck finding a trading buddy, if you haven't already!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline maycrestmom

• Trade Count: (+114)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: Ribbons and Hearts G3 for a Giant Blank?
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2015, 06:10:44 AM »
hey thanks for the bump !  and absolutely I'll PM if I just decide to sell = I have absolutely no idea on price and I got her from an (dare I say) ol'timer who was a part of organizing with the artists and such.... I was originally toying with the idea of sending her to darkhorse to get eyes done (meantime I had outfitted her all steampunk) but now with everything packed up and planning a move I am debating how best to downsize

but yes, absolutely thank you snapdragon for the ping and no problem you giving you first dibs as I agree I don't see this giant about as much as had hoped, ha, kinda like that hearts-n-ribbons I so wish Hasbro had gone through with that komen (?)charity and done a release

ah well the fun in hunting for ponies is feeling like Indiana jones amongst the thrift stores and "junk"shops ;-) it's all good
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

loves me dem green ponies (thank you Lunar!)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal