collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Private Swap with Pyrodarknessanny  (Read 353 times)

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
Private Swap with Pyrodarknessanny
« on: December 03, 2015, 07:40:36 PM »
Pyrodarknessanny and I started talking a bit ago about Pokemon cards and what started out as just a card trade became a mini-swap! My brag is a bit delayed due to the holiday work-rush around here, but let me tell you I feel so utterly spoiled!  :drunk: I am honestly not sure how she managed to get so many awesome things into my box on the budget that we had!

First off, everything all wrapped up (she wasn't kidding when she told me she found some cute wrapping paper! I saved sections of it for scrapbook uses :D

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

All unwrapped! A huuuuuge thank you for those amazing cards! I didn't think to get individual pictures of them, because I literally ran upstairs after I unwrapped everything and put them into their respective binders. All the Eevee/Eeveelution cards were new and that Gomamon card was a grail of mine! It finished off my set of cards :frolic:

Dragon time! And pony keychains! (I had just started to get that itch of wanting to add new Luna stuff to my army!) I was super excited to see that boxed mini Toothless; we don't have him where I am yet! And I missed out on the mini bagged dragons when they were in stores. I also love how the unboxed Toothless is like 'dude, he looks angry. Lets keep him in the box' lol.

And the final piece is some hand drawn art of my all time favorite HTTYD dragon!   :shocked: I went out and got a little frame for it the day I got the swap box, and it is now hanging on my bedroom wall :D

Another big shoutout and thank you to Pyrodarknessanny!! I absolutely loved my box, and loved putting together your box :D  :hug:

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
Re: Private Swap with Pyrodarknessanny
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 08:59:09 PM »
Swaps are so much fun! Congrats on all of your new awesome ponies! That how to train a Dragon movies sure are cute!

Offline pyrodarknessanny

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • banannas
    • View Profile
    • Pyrodarknessanny's ko-fi
Re: Private Swap with Pyrodarknessanny
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2015, 09:01:11 AM »
awesome!   and so happy you liked everything.
doing swaps is always fun and I'm glad we ended up  doing one.

you did send me a LOT of cards so I had to make up for it  on my end as I was only sending  a few. 

i'm supersized you don't have that  version of toothless over there,  Australia is normally  the one behind with toy releases

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal