collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Lanard Grand Champions Fakies?  (Read 381 times)

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
Lanard Grand Champions Fakies?
« on: November 12, 2015, 04:56:46 PM »
OK so I was going to brag about this as an off topic brag but I can't seem to find a picture of the pony I bought.  Anyway, it's Lanard and it's from the series of Horse Play, but it isn't part of a set just the pony itself.  It's a Chestnut Arabian Stallion.  I bought him at Job Lot Wednesday and they also had a tan colored one with blonde hair, can't remember the type of horse.  The one I bought was $7.99 I think.

I had a few Grand Champions as a kid and this horse looks and feels like my Grand Champions did.  The only thing that sort of bums me out is that the blanket below the saddle is made of cardboard.  I guess they were too cheap to make a cloth blanket or even felt.  So, I was wondering if Lanard took over the Grand Champions line but are calling it something else, or are Grand Champions still around?

Thanks in advance. :)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Re: Lanard Grand Champions Fakies?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2015, 05:12:44 AM »
OK so I was going to brag about this as an off topic brag but I can't seem to find a picture of the pony I bought.  Anyway, it's Lanard and it's from the series of Horse Play, but it isn't part of a set just the pony itself.  It's a Chestnut Arabian Stallion.  I bought him at Job Lot Wednesday and they also had a tan colored one with blonde hair, can't remember the type of horse.  The one I bought was $7.99 I think.

I had a few Grand Champions as a kid and this horse looks and feels like my Grand Champions did.  The only thing that sort of bums me out is that the blanket below the saddle is made of cardboard.  I guess they were too cheap to make a cloth blanket or even felt.  So, I was wondering if Lanard took over the Grand Champions line but are calling it something else, or are Grand Champions still around?

Thanks in advance. :)

Grand Champions aren't around, wish they were. Lanard may copied the look and feel.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal