collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Slice of Life - What are you up to today?  (Read 51951 times)

Offline cowboyopossum

• Trade Count: (0)
  • So Soft Pony
  • I cannot contain my silliness | he/him
    • View Profile
Re: Slice of Life - What are you up to today?
« Reply #1470 on: February 16, 2024, 06:02:11 AM »
Happy Birthday to Bakana! :biggrin:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Squarepeg and Wizard for my profile and sig!

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1471 on: February 16, 2024, 06:33:57 AM »
I didn't get a lot of sleep, so I don't know how productive I'll be today. My carpal tunnel is bothering me too.

My aquarium plants are doing fine, though there are two little spots on the glass? Might be snail babies. But that's why I am quarantining them.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: February 17, 2024, 07:45:44 AM »
waiting to hear updates from husband about his hospital stay... doing more laundry and dishes...
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: February 17, 2024, 02:37:10 PM »
I made the pizza!!! The dough was enough for four portions so I may make a flatbread later, as the sauce is enough for three. My bought pregrate went perfectly on top & it was amazing!!! Heating the veggies in the air fryer for 5 minutes helps the pizza be less soggy too. Allo in all yum!!! Watch a fun film later, got bd wishes for Bakana on the sharky server while saying happy bd to her bd twin on there (she's exactly the same age as the main shark on the server!!!), then went to bed around midnight. Was a long day so I slept for a good while.
Oh & I only have one pic left to take...
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #1474 on: February 18, 2024, 07:09:23 AM »
I met up with my user, the one I'm a contact person for and went for a long walk. I've been walking 17900+ steps today. I'm pretty done. I have a cup of hot cocoa, a cup of green lemon tea and a small bag of potatoechip to consume and my diamond painting to do.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1475 on: February 18, 2024, 07:30:58 AM »
It's cold and raining today. The wind is howling at my windows. I already went back to bed once. I might do it again. This kind of weather used to be my favorite, but it's just too cold for me now. Rain can be nice, but not this...

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Gator

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: February 18, 2024, 03:57:41 PM »
I was working on building my chicken coop today!  Hopefully I can get new chickens in the spring!

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #1477 on: February 19, 2024, 12:14:06 AM »
Yay for chickens! I wish we could have some here. Which breed are you getting?

Its Monday again, yesterday we went to see Dad and my sister was also there. My Mum is in hospital with a kidney stone, all a bit worrying but not the worst news. Today it's just me and the baby, who is now huge and not really a baby any more. She now has wellies. But still not quite walking and still not quite teeth. I will take her to play group in the afternoon.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1478 on: February 19, 2024, 07:38:16 AM »
Yay chickens!

Today is art day. I was up all night though, so I'll probably crash at some point.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Gator

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: February 19, 2024, 04:46:01 PM »
Artemesia, I would like to rescue again like my last chickens if possible, but if not I want to get something like a buff or lavender Orpington.  Big and fluffy chickens!
Although the coop wasn’t ready yet, three hens showed up on my local animal controls website.  I tried to get them this past weekend but someone beat me😩😭
They had two ducks but I don’t have a water feature for them and I think it’s unfair to have ducks without water.

Offline cowboyopossum

• So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: February 20, 2024, 06:01:04 AM »
Me and Mom went to the city to shop yesterday. I found a cutie mark crew Pinkie plush, without a cutie mark?? I also found a Christmas g3 pony and that flapping wing Twilight that came with a castle.

I got a lot of new books too, some to fill out my Warriors collection and The Brothers Karamazov + The Idiot by Dostoevsky. I've really been enjoying his books lately, its something about the classics that charm me.

I also found a bunch of random plushies, such as a Pokemon w/tag and a Neopets exclusive.

No luck with LPS, but we went to a really good Chinese place and Trader Joe's.

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: February 20, 2024, 03:18:54 PM »
Been so sleepy!!! In between I baked bread, had a shower, did my dishes, missed the film again, & managed the coffee!!!
My bundle from Clipper arrived, & the new Ponies are gorgeous!!!
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #1482 on: February 21, 2024, 12:45:30 AM »
I made the pizza!!! The dough was enough for four portions so I may make a flatbread later, as the sauce is enough for three. My bought pregrate went perfectly on top & it was amazing!!! Heating the veggies in the air fryer for 5 minutes helps the pizza be less soggy too. Allo in all yum!!! Watch a fun film later, got bd wishes for Bakana on the sharky server while saying happy bd to her bd twin on there (she's exactly the same age as the main shark on the server!!!), then went to bed around midnight. Was a long day so I slept for a good while.
Oh & I only have one pic left to take...

Heya, pizza sounds great! We have tried with a normal bread recipe but not had great results. Have you got any tips?

@cowboypossum woa Dostoyevski! Reading Dostoyevski at the moment is a great idea. I loved Crime and Punishment. Well, at least it definitely left an impression on me! I'm on a more spiritual tip at the moment though and have read The Power of Now recently. I then decided to read the Bible from start to finish, like a novel. Well, I'm on Samuel. It's a challenge that's all I can say. Today is a quiet day. Mum is in hospital so no visit from Grannie today. No swimming due to the school holidays. I'm not sure if baby notices these things but I will take her out to a cafe with kid's toys later today I think. She deserves some activities this week.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #1483 on: February 21, 2024, 02:05:48 AM »
Today I'm walking around with my phone on high volume if the person that called me yesterday is trying to call again. I hate when they call and wont leave a message so I can't get back to them. I even brought the phone to the bathroom. So far nothing. My diamond painting awaits and so does my cup of forest fruit tea.

Offline cowboyopossum

• So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: February 21, 2024, 06:49:13 AM »
@cowboypossum woa Dostoyevski! Reading Dostoyevski at the moment is a great idea. I loved Crime and Punishment. Well, at least it definitely left an impression on me!

Hasn't it? I am about halfway through, almost at part 4. It feels so realistic! Do we know if he killed anyone?  :shocked:
It is such a nice read, although wording can get confusing. I just love classic literature. He has a special place on my shelf!

Once I tried to read the Bible like a chapter book. I was 7 or 8, I believe.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal