collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I feel lost  (Read 173 times)

tinyblondie

• Trade Count: (0)
I feel lost
« on: February 08, 2014, 04:27:45 PM »
I'm having a bit of a pity party for myself and was looking for any advice or tips from unbiased people.

I've not been feeling so good lately. My plans for this year really haven't worked out and at the end of it all I just feel lost. After a few months of consideration I decided to leave my college course, it wasn't working out for me at all and was seriously effecting my anxiety. I was struggling to cope so I quit and now I'm looking for work. Only problem is that I'm having no luck, I got good grades in school and am qualified in 3 different subject areas, but nobody wants to hire me.

My relationships with people are becoming more strained, my father and I have never gotten along but recently things seem to be hitting breaking point. However its difficult for me to see my younger siblings without seeing him. I'm struggling to maintain friendships and retreating into myself more and more. I feel very lost and very isolated, but when I try to be more sociable I only end up feeling like I dont belong.

All in all its been a rough couple of years (alot of stuff happened that I've not mentioned here) and recent circumstances have hit me harder than I would have expected. Has anyone else felt like this? Did you find anything that helped you at all?

Gonna end this post by sending some love to anyone who might need it, I'm sure I cant be the only one feeling sad  :hug:
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 04:37:44 PM by tinyblondie »

Online Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
Re: I feel lost
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2014, 04:45:56 PM »
Sorry, but this post is appropriate for the WYP - which you are not able to access until 210 posts.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal