collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Princess Primrose doesn't want to stand. Help?  (Read 653 times)

Phekzhen

• Trade Count: (0)
Princess Primrose doesn't want to stand. Help?
« on: May 25, 2012, 05:46:52 AM »
I got a Princess Primrose from my professor, and she's in excellent condition.

My one issue is that she doesn't really want to stand up on her own. I don't know if that's just an issue that happens a lot with the Crumpet pose, or if she's "bent."

Her picture on the MLWiki looks really good and stable:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

But the one on Strawberry Reef looks more like mine, with the hooves not really on the ground:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I'd take pictures of her, but she's currently all packed up, since I'm moving this weekend.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Princess Primrose doesn't want to stand. Help?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 11:36:23 AM »
She is a little warped thats all...at some point she must have had her legs squooshed a little. She should look like the one from the Wiki.

You need to soak her legs in really warm water - either in a bowl or by wrapping a warm water soaked cloth around the legs. Keep the water/cloth very warm and soak until the plastic "feels" a little pliable and soft. Then manoeuvre her legs back into the right position and hold them in place somehow - for this pose this is normally easiest by "stuffing" something between the legs - whether this is lots of tissue paper or similar [make sure whatever you use is soft and will not add a dent to the plastic and also that it is not coloured so wont stain]. Then pop her in the freezer for to "set" and cool the plastic. Then bring her out and leave her with the stuffing in place for several weeks. Remove  the stuffing and she should be fine.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal