collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Pony Here We Go! LAST CHALLENGE!!!  (Read 13332 times)

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Healthy Pony Here We Go! LAST CHALLENGE!!!
« Reply #210 on: April 12, 2017, 03:26:42 PM »
Crowning_Glory13 - Do you do 10 hour days every day or do you work a 4 day week?
Glad to hear your playing some piano.  I used to be able to knit a scarf.  I even managed to poke myself in the eye with a knitting needle, lol.

I'm not sure if I'll make it out tonight for a workout. I knew people would be over at the house so I stopped at TRU and took a long.. very long walk.  It doubled my steps for the day and I got to look at all the toys with no one rushing me.   I think I'm going to try to make that a more regular after work stop.

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #211 on: April 12, 2017, 04:16:04 PM »
Sometimesi used to visit TRU in the evenings to go for a walk as well.

So I started losing weight again, by cutting out white bread. Actually the real reason is I have a crush on someone ha ha. That's my usual reason tbh.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #212 on: April 12, 2017, 05:38:34 PM »
Oooo crush...insert girly giggle. I need to work on a lot ofvthings..weight one of them. I wish it was 10 hour days 4 days a week...but no. We ate talking 5 days a week. I average 90-100 in two weeks. But that has now changed! On a sad note a dear friend has become very ill. He is in a lot of pain and confined to a wheelchair. Send extra prayers for him. Well he can no longer teach piano, and has revered his students to me. So now I can go part time and do what I love...i better get to practicing. Not fair to be the teacher that barks orders to practice and not do it themselves:)

Post Merge: April 12, 2017, 05:39:11 PM

I need to add...poo no TRY near me...what a great motivation to work out
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #213 on: April 13, 2017, 02:54:50 AM »
Oooo crush...insert girly giggle. I need to work on a lot ofvthings..weight one of them. I wish it was 10 hour days 4 days a week...but no. We ate talking 5 days a week. I average 90-100 in two weeks. But that has now changed! On a sad note a dear friend has become very ill. He is in a lot of pain and confined to a wheelchair. Send extra prayers for him. Well he can no longer teach piano, and has revered his students to me. So now I can go part time and do what I love...i better get to practicing. Not fair to be the teacher that barks orders to practice and not do it themselves:)

Post Merge: April 12, 2017, 05:39:11 PM

I need to add...poo no TRY near me...what a great motivation to work out

Will do.  Sorry to hear your friend is ill but glad you have a fresh motivation to play.  You're obviously very passionate about your music so I hope it goes well :heart:
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: April 13, 2017, 09:40:21 AM »
I walked for quite a while today. :) I'd be up for another round of healthy pony. I need to keep up healthy habits and having a thread like this were we can discuss our successes and failures helps keep me motivated. 

Keep at it everyone. :)

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Kazzellin

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: April 13, 2017, 02:29:09 PM »
This sounds like an awesome idea! Wish I'd seen it back when it was starting. I need to loose some weight and have projects my un-medicated (and technically unofficial) ADD keeps interfering with; this might keep me more on task. :) Will you be starting another one of these when this one is completed?  :D

On a sad note a dear friend has become very ill. He is in a lot of pain and confined to a wheelchair. Send extra prayers for him. Well he can no longer teach piano, and has referred his students to me.
Oh dear! I'm sorry to hear this! Gratned the referrals must be nice, but I hope your friend is able to recover! :(
My creativity keeps running into a lack of time and resources.  :cry:
I'm also available via twitter at @Kazzellin :)

So many projects!! What do I want to work on? :awake:

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #216 on: April 13, 2017, 03:35:23 PM »
Yes I will be starting another round. I will probably start posting about it maybe after the weekend:)
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445

Offline kakenterprise

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: April 14, 2017, 01:32:21 PM »
 Crowning_Glory13- sorry to hear about your friend but I'm happy you get more piano time in.  I don't know how you pull off those hours.

I didn't make it to the gym this week but I went for another walk the other day.  I went to Walmart looking for pony exclusive that I think is a myth at this point.  But I did find an Inkling boy world of Nintendo toy so I was thrilled. 

I'm feeling super bloated and agitated today but I still made it to my training session this morning.  Now I have 0 motivation to do anything and I'm just sulking around the house.

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #218 on: April 16, 2017, 05:54:21 PM »
Yeah...holidays tend to make me over eat...blah. I am starting to panic. I told my job that I need to go to part time, so I can teach music lessons. They are not the nicest people. I have been with them since Sept, completed training outside of work unpaid (not sure how that is legal, but went with it), missed 1 day of work due to illness, 1 day to severe ice storm (almost went off road in a SUV) and showed up on time and made little to no complaints about the hours. Well I am getting paid more than the other girls. It was negotiated. There is talk from my managers that the owners will just let me go. Kind of scared. I did have an interview with a different location, but I am waiting and seeing what happens. I am up front so the back up job knows what is going on, and i know they still can pass me up. So its going to be scary. I just wish they would say yah or nah so i could move on.

April is almost Over!  Our healthy pony is almost at an end...sigh. but I will be starting again on May 1st. I will post sign ups here once it is up. I like to make each round a bit different so not to get board and reach others interest.

Remember to treat yourself. You all have been working hard. You all deserve it. I do wish to send you a reward from me:) just my way of saying thanks for all your support. You just have to pm me your address. I am running behind so they will be sent later. I will pm you when I gave sent. Only a few more days to go!

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #219 on: April 17, 2017, 03:16:25 PM »
I hope you aren't let go Corwning_Glory.

I powerwalked around the park 2 times today after work.

Ponyfan

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #220 on: April 18, 2017, 02:56:17 AM »
It sounds scary Crowning Glory but I'm glad things are moving forward. Fingers crossed things balance out in your favour.

Well done Ponyfan!

I'm feeling quite toned in spite of far too much pizza this weekend and plan to carry on with my diet.

Offline kakenterprise

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: April 19, 2017, 03:31:47 PM »
MMM pizza....

I hope it all works out Corwning_Glory.

It was a little bit cold, but yesterday I went for a bike ride.  It was so amazing to be outside.  I wish I could have biked longer but it was already pretty late and my ears were freezing. 

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #222 on: April 19, 2017, 04:33:37 PM »
I can not get over these positive posts you ponies. Not only towards me, your fellow ponies, but above all yourselves. That makes healthy pony worth it for me. I am having good and bad days. One day my job is like yup we are going to work with you and the next day I feel it could be my last. There is just a lot of change going on that has me worried. I am working on advertising for students....I have not gotten 1 yet. I hope I can get one. It would put my mind at ease. Partime income is hard to live off of for a long time. Piano still is not progressing. So I am working to figure out why. I know with part time work I will have more time to attempt.

I have started another sign up for Healthy Pony http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=385828.new#new
Hope to see you there:)

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #223 on: April 21, 2017, 04:39:13 PM »
I didn't work out today. I did yesterday though.

Ponyfan

Offline kakenterprise

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: April 22, 2017, 08:16:22 AM »
One work out is still better than non, good job Ponyfan.

I trained my legs yesterday.  Apparently I've earned a new set of bonus workouts.  It goes from the 4th set to a 5th set, super fun speed round.  Mentally I feel like I can't but somehow I continue to get through it.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal