collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: She ra Royal Swift Wind  (Read 1410 times)

Online brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: She ra Royal Swift Wind
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2015, 12:47:42 PM »
Oh, I had the clear blue one.  I loved him.  He smelled like candy.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline Icey

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Retro Plastic on Etsy
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2015, 02:15:11 PM »
I only have Frosta, Peekablue and Crystal Moonbeam left. I parted with the rest of my She-Ra stuff. I may even part with the remaining three, who knows. I love them, but collections take up a lot of space and being a homeschooling family means our home has to be home and school. I even cleared out my craft room, put my Etsy paper shop on vacation and have been selling items off.

Offline Sweet_Stuff

• C.Storm Certified Pony Genie
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2015, 06:51:40 PM »
I only have Frosta, Peekablue and Crystal Moonbeam left. I parted with the rest of my She-Ra stuff. I may even part with the remaining three, who knows. I love them, but collections take up a lot of space and being a homeschooling family means our home has to be home and school. I even cleared out my craft room, put my Etsy paper shop on vacation and have been selling items off.

If you ever want to sell, I'd be interested in Crystal Moonbeam   and also possibly Peekablue.  :) I'd give them a great home. Loved She-Ra and still have most of my childhood collection.  :)

Offline Icey

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Retro Plastic on Etsy
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2015, 08:45:15 PM »
Awesome :) I will let you know. They are currently living in my closet. I think they would be better off displayed and loved :)

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2015, 08:00:28 AM »
I still have all mine from childhood except for Perfuma.  I think my sister's friend stole her.  They were always playing with my dolls (which was okay), but she was very grabby about Perfuma, and one day Perfuma went missing after a play session.  So we think that is what happened.  I did replace her with one off ebay years later. 

I had (have) nearly all of the dolls minus a few of the villains because I thought they were ugly.  I did have Catra and Entrapta.  I never saw Spinnerella or else I would have had her.  Because the horses were bigger we only got a couple of them.  And I did have the castle too.  I think it is in storage.  But is is a big toy and takes up a lot of space.  I am lucky mom hasn't thrown it out.

Offline Sweet_Stuff

• C.Storm Certified Pony Genie
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2015, 05:56:46 PM »
Awesome :) I will let you know. They are currently living in my closet. I think they would be better off displayed and loved :)

Cool, thank you. :) :thumb:

Offline buttonso

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2015, 07:42:24 PM »
Man those are beautiful!  *NONE* of my childhood She-Ra stuff is with me now, they all disappeared with the sands of time... I have some re-issues from Matty Collector but I think this Royal Swift Wind is way prettier!

Offline apanda0622

• Trade Count: (+177)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2015, 01:41:11 PM »
Wow nice Shera collection!  Most of my Shera collelction is from my childhood but I did add a few items I was missing although I do not have Royal Swiftwind or Spinnerella :/

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2015, 02:48:02 PM »
I'd LOVE to have a Royal Swiftwind and Silver Storm in my collection, but I refuse to pay ebay prices, so I just keep hoping I'll get lucky at a thrift store or yard sale.  Last year I found several MOC She-Ra figures at a yard sale, so I know it's still possible, lol. 

My collection of figures is just missing Netossa, Peekablue, and the elusive Spinerella...I'm missing the royal horses and the Crystal horses.  And that dang Sea Harp, lol.  It always escapes me on ebay!

~Rodan+Fields~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal